"The Pokemon community? Well fuck them in particular"S.S. Isa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
thhrang pays $0 to pippa but $5/month to moist critikal.

some fan he is

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
thhrang pays $0 to pippa
1722446191305.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Saturnus

haha it's unou

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I bet Reticule is a day 1 member.
I literally gave birth to him in February 2022 by encouraging the Ralph drama. He's a tourist.

Awoogers

I literally gave birth to him in February 2022 by encouraging the Ralph drama. He's a tourist.
you really are the anti

imagine giving birth to reticule

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
thhrang pays $0 to pippa but $5/month to moist critikal.

some fan he is
I pay $0 to pippa too, only because I get gifted a sub within a stream or two upon expiration. it's getting insane at this point (17 months). I think the way to go is subbing to yuni on twitch. Fuck that fish.

leachanon.jpg

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I really wonder what this thread would be like without the Jewish meat fondler sometimes...

Awoogers

I pay $0 to pippa too, only because I get gifted a sub within a stream or two upon expiration. it's getting insane at this point (17 months). I think the way to go is subbing to yuni on twitch. Fuck that fish.

View attachment 74860
holy shit thats incredibly lucky

famous artist pipkun

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Did he give you a fissure?

DogBone

I really wonder what this thread would be like without the Jewish meat fondler sometimes...
I think it would be something like this.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
An update to the Mr Beast and Kris Tyson situation. News has just erupted that our pedo defender Jimmy Mr Beast has sent cease and desist letters to the website hosting the discord leaks and the guy who made the video exposing his fraudulent operations. Situation has gone from hilarious, to straight up clownery.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Jimmy Mr Beast has sent cease and desist letters to the website hosting the discord leaks
Oh please let him try sending a cease and desist to Null. Dear God please it would be so fucking funny.
:whatastory:

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
tin foil hat time!

earlier this month, Mr Beast made his interest public in running for president in the future

now everything is falling apart around him

boy, ain’t complete and random coincidences crazy?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
tin foil hat time!

earlier this month, Mr Beast made his interest public in running for president in the future

now everything is falling apart around him

boy, ain’t complete and random coincidences crazy?
MrBeast deserves his empire to crumble. No sympathy.

Though I will say...
1722458901601.png
This video is supposed to make me dislike MrBeast and laugh at him, not like him...
:smugpipi:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Oh please let him try sending a cease and desist to Null. Dear God please it would be so fucking funny.
:whatastory:
Imagine giving more attention to the alleged "Tranny Killing site", and making it even more popular with the normies who already hate the sweeping these people have done for Chris. Please make this happen god 🙏. It would be hilarious.

DogBone

Imagine giving more attention to the alleged "Tranny Killing site", and making it even more popular with the normies who already hate the sweeping these people have done for Chris. Please make this happen god 🙏. It would be hilarious.
Imagine all the gen Alphas who might be exposed to the thing most likely to radicalize them: a collection of content about troons, cataloging every disgusting thing about them.

For any Gen Alphas here, let me break it down for you in language you'll understand.

So the skibideal is that Kiwis mog vermintide no cap. Troons are all gross gooners that hate true sigmas. They're all men who can't rizz up gyatts, so they crossdress and pretend to be women in order to nonconsensually rizz up women on God.

famous artist pipkun

MrBeast deserves his empire to crumble. No sympathy.

Though I will say...
View attachment 74864
This video is supposed to make me dislike MrBeast and laugh at him, not like him...
:smugpipi:
>white man kills scores of white men and women with bad military decisions and perma cucks white countries with rapefugees
>heh based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom