"They're having babies! I want all of them to be white"Inugami Korone

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Then why do the people who've actually played it speak highly of it? Seems more like a skill issue. :smugpipi:
Like I'm going to respect the opinions of the goys.

RedRage

Sven

Goes near chair
wardrobe shakes
check wardrobe
never checks chair that you are lead away from again
CCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

RedRage

Goes near chair
wardrobe shakes
check wardrobe
never checks chair that you are lead away from again
CCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
That's gonna be the stream. This is an old puzzle horror game. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Now that's just bullshit.

Sven

Dropping down didn't elude him before
does it again expecting a different result

Oh it's going to be a long one

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This whole incident with the sharties and them invading KF to try and dox Pippa has me seriously considering how much PL info on vtubers I am morally comfortable allowing on TVA. My decisions thus far have always been based on the concepts that (A) the info is out there anyway, and anyone determined enough will find it here or elsewhere, (B) most 'doxes' are ultimately nothingburgers done by terminal autists who get a thrill out of obtaining the info but nothing more, (C) malicious efforts will ultimately fail and backfire after community backlash from the majority of clearer heads prevails.

I now question all of these positions. The sharties are like a giant difference engine; profoundly stupid and incapable of learning from mistakes, but able to brute-force problems simply by exhausting all possible failure states until the winning move is the only one left to try. They will miss blatantly obvious information posted dozens of places, meaning that hiding it a bit better does actually tangibly help protect those involved. Furthermore, they are completely and sincerely malicious, willing to do absolutely anything to hurt their targets. Finally, the clearer heads just don't have the power to do anything besides call them retarded, which they don't care about.

I am making no decisions yet, or without very extensive community consultation. But I'm tired of all this. I'm really tired of dealing with the knowledge that totally innocent people (both vtubers and bystanders the sharties misidentify as being them) could actually suffer real-world harm from my Laissez-faire attitudes.

This is probably just going to turn out to be meaningless sadposting and none of this will ultimately mean anything. I'm not retarded (often): I know that I am probably never going to be the link in the chain of evidence that gets a vtuber stabbed to death in an alleyway or something like that, but recent events have definitely made me re-evaluate the kind of internet culture I thought I at least partially understood the nature and limits of.

lvl8

Like a cornered rat.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Fell for the classic blunder, straight to the bathroom lmao

Sven

Remember when she commented "oh no hiding mechanic"
oh look what room she is now pathologically avoiding like the plague for some unknown reason

lvl8

This whole incident with the sharties and them invading KF to try and dox Pippa has me seriously considering how much PL info on vtubers I am morally comfortable allowing on TVA. My decisions thus far have always been based on the concepts that (A) the info is out there anyway, and anyone determined enough will find it here or elsewhere, (B) most 'doxes' are ultimately nothingburgers done by terminal autists who get a thrill out of obtaining the info but nothing more, (C) malicious efforts will ultimately fail and backfire after community backlash from the majority of clearer heads prevails.

I now question all of these positions. The sharties are like a giant difference engine; profoundly stupid and incapable of learning from mistakes, but able to brute-force problems simply by exhausting all possible failure states until the winning move is the only one left to try. They will miss blatantly obvious information posted dozens of places, meaning that hiding it a bit better does actually tangibly help protect those involved. Furthermore, they are completely and sincerely malicious, willing to do absolutely anything to hurt their targets. Finally, the clearer heads just don't have the power to do anything besides call them retarded, which they don't care about.

I am making no decisions yet, or without very extensive community consultation. But I'm tired of all this. I'm really tired of dealing with the knowledge that totally innocent people (both vtubers and bystanders the sharties misidentify as being them) could actually suffer real-world harm from my Laissez-faire attitudes.

This is probably just going to turn out to be meaningless sadposting and none of this will ultimately mean anything. I'm not retarded (often): I know that I am probably never going to be the link in the chain of evidence that gets a vtuber stabbed to death in an alleyway or something like that, but recent events have definitely made me re-evaluate the kind of internet culture I thought I at least partially understood the nature and limits of.

No address and/or contact info even if they're public. Allow pl mention, if vtuber related.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Chat saying 0176 after she just did that lmao...

RedRage

Despite everything anyone might say. It is your platform and you're the one that has to decide if that information being available here will bother you. Personally I come here more for the discussion of streams and happenings, though depending on the context PL and RM info being relevant sorta makes the whole situation murky, even more so when you have some streamers who are much more open about that than others so you end up with a mixed bag that's hard to make consistent. Sorta all boils down to what you wanna do with it at the end of the day.

Sven

She is particularly brain dead tonight, good choice for a puzzle RPGmaker game

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Bros...
ezgif-4-b1523339dc.gif

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pls understand, high school dropout cannot solve cryptographic puzzles.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Now I want a Phase Connect puzzle game tournament/race. God, that would be an entertaining amount of brainrot.

RedRage

SHE'S SO FUCKING DUMB I LOVE IT :pomuLove::pomuLove::pomuLove:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Does having any dox material on this site contribute to the goals of the site? On the homelands I'd say it does, on here, not really.

She is particularly brain dead tonight, good choice for a puzzle RPGmaker game
Girls are most adorable when they're a little retarded.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is so smart bros. :icanfixher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom