"Sakana, please, you have to give us the oportunity to meet each other, so we can touch each other's boobs and asses"Hakushika Iori

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

I can't tell what's worse, her getting lost when there is only 1 wrong path or her getting the code wrong multiple times when she had been repeating it to herself seconds before

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I can't tell what's worse, her getting lost when there is only 1 wrong path or her getting the code wrong multiple times when she had been repeating it to herself seconds before
Are you telling me that's not the most adorable thing you've ever seen before?

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
"I'm not going to say anything"
Proceeds to say something

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DogBone

I just want to say that Pippa is taking the L for shitting on Sunnyv2. That dude knew right away that Tyson was a fucking liability. Pippa should eat shit because everyone crying out for his scalp was totally vindicated 1000%.

Atlas

>I'm not going to talk about it

proceeds to talk about it

RedRage

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Just to solidify:

jamesloser.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Watching Pippa do these puzzles is giving me a headache

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Fellas I don't think chat is trolling, they might actually just be that retarded.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
This whole incident with the sharties and them invading KF to try and dox Pippa has me seriously considering how much PL info on vtubers I am morally comfortable allowing on TVA. My decisions thus far have always been based on the concepts that (A) the info is out there anyway, and anyone determined enough will find it here or elsewhere, (B) most 'doxes' are ultimately nothingburgers done by terminal autists who get a thrill out of obtaining the info but nothing more, (C) malicious efforts will ultimately fail and backfire after community backlash from the majority of clearer heads prevails.

I now question all of these positions. The sharties are like a giant difference engine; profoundly stupid and incapable of learning from mistakes, but able to brute-force problems simply by exhausting all possible failure states until the winning move is the only one left to try. They will miss blatantly obvious information posted dozens of places, meaning that hiding it a bit better does actually tangibly help protect those involved. Furthermore, they are completely and sincerely malicious, willing to do absolutely anything to hurt their targets. Finally, the clearer heads just don't have the power to do anything besides call them retarded, which they don't care about.

I am making no decisions yet, or without very extensive community consultation. But I'm tired of all this. I'm really tired of dealing with the knowledge that totally innocent people (both vtubers and bystanders the sharties misidentify as being them) could actually suffer real-world harm from my Laissez-faire attitudes.

This is probably just going to turn out to be meaningless sadposting and none of this will ultimately mean anything. I'm not retarded (often): I know that I am probably never going to be the link in the chain of evidence that gets a vtuber stabbed to death in an alleyway or something like that, but recent events have definitely made me re-evaluate the kind of internet culture I thought I at least partially understood the nature and limits of.
If its any consolation, it is only a matter of time before any vtuber gets hard doxed, it is what it is. What you do or don't do will have no bearing on the outcome.

I suggest you do everything you can to leave the forum as open as possible.

Sven

The brain deadness is catching, chat is now more braindead then the streamer

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Yes, Pippa put the light bulb in the fireplace that will make it light up.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Back in the day I despised the popular "scarecam" Let's Players because they all seemed like annoying fags, and hearing Pippa recite their running jokes is just confirming to me that I was right.

DogBone

We are there aren't we?
The truth is that the joke about the venn diagram isn't a joke. Everyone in this thread is trying to gaslight each other and Pippa into thinking she's being attacked. In reality, we're just a bunch of retards arguing against each other using sock accounts and fighting our own false identities. None of this is real. You've been in a coma for six years. Please wake up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom