"I am cringe... but I am free!!!"Azura Cecillia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Trying to figure out where this came from. It doesn't seem like FeFe ever even thought of touching Pippa until last year, but has been slowly ramping up twitter interactions recently. It just feels so random.

Screenshot-20240725-165527-220.png
I don't wanna say its right when Pippa had a big spike in subs... but it started when Pippa had a big spike in subs, going from ~100k in jan of last year to ~150k in feb of last year

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Fefe is a professional social climber so i wouldnt be surprised if she thought Pippa would get her more clout tbh, for all the whoredom she is either somewhat smart at getting big or simply threw enough shit at the wall that something stuck eventually
She's the same as the likes of el_XoX who just attempted to ride the coattails of other bigger creators until it eventually worked. The type of sexual content both of them do is a quick way to amass a decently sized following and that in itself makes you a lot more noticeable to bigger creators you were already pining for.

Many such cases in the VTuber scene.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Guys, they know we're shook. :panik:
1721949124239.png

1721949148320.png

In fairness to the homelands users all of them rated the second post dumb.

Stunned But Dumb

I remember when I actually looked at Fefe's channel I went to her oldest videos and found Evanit0 and that was funny to me because at the time I had only just heard of him like a couple weeks ago

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
There is only one way the FeFe collab can be redeemed: if it's on Pippa's channel, and if all the mods take the night off.

Guys, they know we're shook. :panik:
View attachment 74437
View attachment 74438

In fairness to the homelands users all of them rated the second post dumb.
The most amusing part of the thread now is that it's basically just a rerun of old loops while they try to dig stuff up. I saw the classic debate about whether Pippa drives pop up earlier.

RedRage

As long as the remake is not dogshit tonight is gonna be good

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I remember when I actually looked at Fefe's channel I went to her oldest videos and found Evanit0 and that was funny to me because at the time I had only just heard of him like a couple weeks ago

Fucks sake, I can't fucking escape that stupid Yamanba. I hope he gets filtered the fuck off by Pippa and doesn't try to infect the phase girls' chats.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Just saw this on /pcg/ and it's fucking great if you know

spell-the-word.gif

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The most amusing part of the thread now is that it's basically just a rerun of old loops while they try to dig stuff up. I saw the classic debate about whether Pippa drives pop up earlier.
Wait until they learn of the waterpark. :smugpipi:

Or the butter Pippa, the Pippa with the butter on her.

RedRage

Or the butter Pippa, the Pippa with the butter on her.
At first this made my skin crawl the way you said it, then I imagined Cronk saying it and now I'm torn between being creeped out and laughing.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
At first this made my skin crawl the way you said it, then I imagined Cronk saying it and now I'm torn between being creeped out and laughing.
I was imaging the butter dog video but still reticule needs to stop imagining buttered Pippa's he'll go blind

Stunned But Dumb

I hope she plays corpse party so she can butter up her pippa

lvl8

Stream is delayed. Her mother has guest and she's waiting for them to leave.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Delayed release Pippa meats. :pippasadl:

DogBone

Stream is delayed. Her mother has guest and she's waiting for them to leave.
Imagine. You go to a friend of the family's house. She's an older woman, whose children have left the nest. Now, she lives with her husband and their menagerie of animals. You heard that their youngest daughter moved back in while she house hunts, but you think nothing of it. You're about to leave when you hear screaming from upstairs. "CHAT, WHAT THE FUCK? I GOT ONE GUYED!!!"

Hff201

Early Adopter
Oh, it's an RPG Maker game. Is this one worthwhile or is it more Pippaslop?

RedRage

Oh, it's an RPG Maker game. Is this one worthwhile or is it more Pippaslop?
OG classic. Its solid. Writing is a bit dumb but its on the same level as the witches house and mad father.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
OG classic. Its solid. Writing is a bit dumb but its on the same level as the witches house and mad father.
Man... why'd you have to remind me of Witch's House... that shit was sad as hell
:pippasadl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom