"Whenever I see kaigainiki comments in chat and on twitter, and they type 'Onion' I immediately notice -'Ah, they must be talking about me'- "Minato Aqua

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

RedRage

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Fefe has one of those models where the more clothes she has on the better it looks.

Her base model with the tight half shirt and ripped jeans looks nice . It was a pain to find a good full model shot cause she rarely uses this version I guess so this is just the reference sheet
F7e1OAvWkAAJ6Nk

Her "swimsuit" version is kinda jank and that tatoo's don't look as nice when they're unobscured.
Fe-Fe-Oct23.webp

And then there's the whore toggle that just looks kinda gross and for some reason she decided she wanted her model to have fake tits. NSFW obviously

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fefe has one of those models where the more clothes she has on the better it looks.

Her base model with the tight half shirt and ripped jeans looks nice . It was a pain to find a good full model shot cause she rarely uses this version I guess so this is just the reference sheet
F7e1OAvWkAAJ6Nk

Her "swimsuit" version is kinda jank and that tatoo's don't look as nice when they're unobscured.
Fe-Fe-Oct23.webp

And then there's the whore toggle that just looks kinda gross and for some reason she decided she wanted her model to have fake tits. NSFW obviously
Quite impressive that a micro bikini compared to her regular outfit is enough to make her go from "somewhat slutty alt girl" to "crack whore"

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Salado

8-15 minutes videos sound interesting.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

JMForte

RedRage

>5 videos a week
That's a full time job.
Depends. If most of them are the little copypasta readings and she sends them in bulk to upload over time you could get a hand full of them done per day ahead of time. If the 1-2 hours gameplay is the weekly friday one she talked about and she wants that subtitled thats a bit more but again as long as she's not sending it in day before it should be fine.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
What? You don't like her collabing with literal whore tubers? You wanted Lisa or Henya or whoever else people have asked for but Pippa seemingly refuses to collab with? You ask for too much.
I could make a long list of people I would rather her collab with I'm just amazed she managed to pick this poorly. The best part of last collab was Pippa sperging about her special interest while the E-thot sat in silence not knowing what carefully curated kind of vapid she was supposed to be. for a few blessed minutes it was like she wasn't there and I was just watching a normal Pippa stream.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I could make a long list of people I would rather her collab with I'm just amazed she managed to pick this poorly. The best part of last collab was Pippa sperging about her special interest while the E-thot sat in silence not knowing what carefully curated kind of vapid she was supposed to be. for a few blessed minutes it was like she wasn't there and I was just watching a normal Pippa stream.
Is Pippa trying to branch into hoe-tubing? :annoyedpippa:

RedRage

Pippa is too nice to say no to 99% of people, but this does feel like a "What the fuck are they even gonna talk about?" Collab that either ends up with it being awkward the whole time or turning into an argument when "haha mostly ironic" lewd clashes with "actually has a fansly" lewd with the added bonus of being another episode of Rules for thee when her chat fills with FeFe's coomer chat.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
That would be levels of cringe hitherto unknown in the annals of cringe history. Remember how uncomfortable she was that time she used the model with the black tight top & cleavage?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The only thing I know about FeFe is that, for whatever reason, there was a period where YouTube would recommend me shorts from her, that I had no idea were of a vtuber under I watched them. They'd be a short clip from an anime - usually presented with anime butt in the thumbnail - that'd play out, and then freeze at the end, where then FeFe'd appear, with her terrible facial piercings, to make some dumb comment.

That was it. That was the whole short. And she kept making these, and they kept appearing in my recommendations.

The pointlessness of these shorts, and her dumb face, however, is not why I hold ill will toward her. I dislike her because, neither in the description nor the comments, did she supply a source for the anime. It always came down to some respectable citizen in the comment section to do the Lord's work and provide the source.

For this, she has my ire.

RedRage

The only thing I know about FeFe is that, for whatever reason, there was a period where YouTube would recommend me shorts from her, that I had no idea were of a vtuber under I watched them. They'd be a short clip from an anime - usually presented with anime butt in the thumbnail - that'd play out, and then freeze at the end, where then FeFe'd appear, with her terrible facial piercings, to make some dumb comment.

That was it. That was the whole short. And she kept making these, and they kept appearing in my recommendations.

The pointlessness of these shorts, and her dumb face, however, is not why I hold ill will toward her. I dislike her because, neither in the description nor the comments, did she supply a source for the anime. It always came down to some respectable citizen in the comment section to do the Lord's work and provide the source.

For this, she has my ire.
Last I really heard of her was back when she collabed all the time with Nux and he had the whole falling out with Vshojo.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Trying to figure out where this came from. It doesn't seem like FeFe ever even thought of touching Pippa until last year, but has been slowly ramping up twitter interactions recently. It just feels so random.

Screenshot-20240725-165527-220.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fefe is a professional social climber so i wouldnt be surprised if she thought Pippa would get her more clout tbh, for all the whoredom she is either somewhat smart at getting big or simply threw enough shit at the wall that something stuck eventually

Stunned But Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom