"I'm drinking Pacifico because I'm a tropical mexican!"Lia Rinkou

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Guys they found me out. I am literally shaking. I had to private my twitter, I will be closing my youtube channel soon. If you dont hear from me I have gone into hiding.

I will be contacting the cyber police to see if they can do something about doxxing. Pretty sure its illegal to dox people.
Return Rosemi to Phase Connect dammit. I know elite super hackers, and unless you set her free, I will uber doxxmax you.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Return Rosemi to Phase Connect dammit. I know elite super hackers, and unless you set her free, I will uber doxxmax you.
Rosemi signed a bad contract and she belongs to Nijisanji for the next 2 years. If morale doesnt improve her revenue share will drop from 2% to 1.5%.

niggaphil

Guys they found me out. I am literally shaking. I had to private my twitter, I will be closing my youtube channel soon. If you dont hear from me I have gone into hiding.

I will be contacting the cyber police to see if they can do something about doxxing. Pretty sure its illegal to dox people.
Oh no, the next one who gonna get doxxed is The Proctor, and homeland elites gonna found out that he doesn't have the toilet roll pp size, and loves to get cucked!!! :dokiSmug:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
1721888666569.png

Atlas

Rosemi signed a bad contract and she belongs to Nijisanji for the next 2 years. If morale doesnt improve her revenue share will drop from 2% to 1.5%.
Well, can you at least give me her phone number so I can make her into my wife

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Use your hidden moon powers to smite the evil doxxers down, Azehara. It's in your lore.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

No, Rosemi and Lisa shall go down with the ships they boarded.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Why are the threadtards trying to bait vtuber fans back into the thread? If any clarifying information, alternative points of view or discussion is just getting tomato'd then what is the point.

They must be getting bored.
I honestly considered it, but I'm not wasting my time trying to educate a bunch of retards unless I'm getting paid.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Oh no, the next one who gonna get doxxed is The Proctor, and homeland elites gonna found out that he doesn't have the toilet roll pp size, and loves to get cucked!!! :dokiSmug:
Wait until they work out who JL7ten & Archivefag are. :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I hope Proctor goes full greed mode and implements a daily posting limit unless people subscribe for a TVA Gold Account :smugpipi:
I will use my free daily posts to post "burn biggers, gas giges" under yoyr profile

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Wait until they find a meme of Elon Musk that I posted and get my dox from that.
I'm waiting for their very own spreadsheet on her biggest donators & chatters of note. I for one am looking forward to getting my very own mention along with the inner circle of @thhrang, @Realticule, JL710, Des'alaris & Krampus.

:ironmousekek:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I would unironically rather fucking kill myself.

You don't have to worry about that, you'll probably just be called a poorfag
thhrang-donate.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

RedRage

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
I see Des in the Capippicord sometimes.
I wonder if he'll ask Pippa for marriage again? That'd be funny.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You don't have to worry about that, you'll probably just be called a poorfag
thhrang-donate.png
someones definitely calling him 2 dollar superchat with a gray name for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom