"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
that thread is turning into the exact thing i figured it would. a gathering place for a-logs and people with anime derangement syndrome. it has had some funny moments though. i never realized how hard it is for some people to figure out anything related to vtubers.
It also ended up exactly the way I thought it would - anyone who knew anything about vTubers and could actually contribute would be constantly ran off by being called double secret super pedophiles. Why even bother at that point?

Tubedude

i never realized how hard it is for some people to figure out anything related to vtubers.
It's especially hard when they think watching a clip for longer than a few seconds will turn them into a pedo.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Stop being gay.
It also ended up exactly the way I thought it would - anyone who knew anything about vTubers and could actually contribute would be constantly ran off by being called double secret super pedophiles. Why even bother at that point?
I wasn't ran off, I just got banned from posting in the thread.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I mean the vtuber fans who stuck around longest in the thread were pipkun, Reticule, and now superduper, so to an extent I can't blame them for assuming we're all retards :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Between the people autistically defending their oshi's honour, people who cry when they see an anime woman, and Pipkun, it's certainly an 'interesting' thread.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Early Adopter
Look here! Listen! I'm fine being banned, but the reason I got bonked this time was making fun of the OP for being unable to read two posts above his before double posting something an hour late.
>"I'm fine being banned"
>still whining about it a full day later

PipkinPipparoni

"Pippa learns to write programs when?"

Get Jelly to teach her Rust, I want to see her go insane
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
all she has to do is put on the pipprogramer socks and the knowledge will absorb into her brain like magic.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Look here! Listen! I'm fine being banned, but the reason I got bonked this time was making fun of the OP for being unable to read two posts above his before double posting something an hour late.
I can't believe you'd engage in such blatant gayops in that fine thread. No wonder you were banned.
:botanheadshake:

Hff201

Early Adopter
all she has to do is put on the pipprogramer socks and the knowledge will absorb into her brain like magic.
I think that only happens if they're biologically male.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
My ops are of the gayest variety.
1721884665396.png

RedRage

Salado

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Fuck you that was funny.
It was until it became some retard's commentary and I can't upload it directly here. I just want Boogie being a rage pig without some other retard talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom