"I seduced my husband and all he wants to do is fuck"Sara Nagare (in Crusader Kings)

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

I mean the vtuber fans who stuck around longest in the thread were pipkun, Reticule, and now superduper, so to an extent I can't blame them for assuming we're all retards :smugpipi:
We are all retarded. It's just those 3 are a special brand of retard

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Dragoon

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

God's Strongest Dragoon

That just means all of you are slacking. :smugpipi:
I hope Proctor goes full greed mode and implements a daily posting limit unless people subscribe for a TVA Gold Account :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Postal rrat

chinshilla

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Since we were talking about it earlier, I just saw that fraudster MrBeast has commented on the Chris Tyson drama:
1721885771150.png

As usual, Kiwi Farms had a ton of the information already documented from when the thread started a year ago (and Chris also cried about the thread).

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Since we were talking about it earlier, I just saw that fraudster MrBeast has commented on the Chris Tyson drama:
View attachment 74391

As usual, Kiwi Farms had a ton of the information already documented from when the thread started a year ago (and Chris also cried about the thread).

He got the call from his corporate overlords. The honeymoon is over for the troons & freaks.

Salado

RedRage

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
He got the call from his corporate overlords. The honeymoon is over for the troons & freaks.
Of course these scumbags only start caring when their bottom line is hit. Maybe seeing your best friend hang artwork from a known sex pest was an obvious red flag.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Why are the threadtards trying to bait vtuber fans back into the thread? If any clarifying information, alternative points of view or discussion is just getting tomato'd then what is the point.

They must be getting bored.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Guys they found me out. I am literally shaking. I had to private my twitter, I will be closing my youtube channel soon. If you dont hear from me I have gone into hiding.

I will be contacting the cyber police to see if they can do something about doxxing. Pretty sure its illegal to dox people.

Eureka

Guys they found me out. I am literally shaking. I had to private my twitter, I will be closing my youtube channel soon. If you dont hear from me I have gone into hiding.

I will be contacting the cyber police to see if they can do something about doxxing. Pretty sure its illegal to dox people.
Luckily you have your yacht to escape with!

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Any thing to say to doki bird?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Luckily you have your yacht to escape with!
Did you not hear? It sank under the weight of all of Niji's play buttons... :pippasadl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom