"Apparently, they all just assumed that I was that girl who wet herself"Matsukai Mao

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Advertisers don't push blacks on everything for money, they do it to show fealty to those with power.
It's both, many are just chasing money, but a lot of those who have gained serious money as it's mostly fake now are doing it for ideological reasons.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa can be so dumb at times, and at other times she absolutely nails it.

Love my retarded little sister. :pomuLove:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The majority of people coping and seething about AI will be using it on a daily basis in ten years' time.

JMForte

The adpocalypse was so obviously a targeted attack on YouTubers by journalists who know their days are numbered. Advertisers only cared about their ads being next to PewDiePie making edgy jokes because journalists kept pestering them about it, none of those complaints were organic.
The adpocalypse happened because as Pippa said, ads were getting placed on ISIS videos, there was some big expose article written that blew up. It was never about PewDiePie, he was just lumped in with the entire thing and was used by some as a scapegoat because he had his controversy basically happen when the articles on the ads being placed on ISIS videos popped up.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
IIRC, Hurricane Electric, which deplatformed KF, has a connection to Isabelle Janke, the girl that talked Chris into fucking his mom.

Edit: Thhrang corrected me. One of the big wigs at Cloudflare is connected to Janke's dad who's a glowie.
cloudflare. he got its dns names pulled for a phish repory

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This is a real abstract way of returing to Deus Ex streams Pippa

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
1720750363976.png

Security

She understands technological development and economics.

Little sister LOVE!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The adpocalypse happened because as Pippa said, ads were getting placed on ISIS videos, there was some big expose article written that blew up. It was never about PewDiePie, he was just lumped in with the entire thing and was used by some as a scapegoat because he had his controversy basically happen when the articles on the ads being placed on ISIS videos popped up.
I'd say it was the Wall Street Journal's hitpiece on PewDiePie that brought it into the public conscience and made complaining to advertisers a mainstream deplatforming technique.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She's really channeling her inner Grimmi there

famous artist pipkun

remember when we were sjpposed to get a pocket pippa thanks to wonderverse?

Security

"Move out of California, idiot." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

It's both, many are just chasing money, but a lot of those who have gained serious money as it's mostly fake now are doing it for ideological reasons.
I'm not sure what you're gettin' at. If you're speaking to their sincerity of their ideological motivations for their actions, I don't think belief or motivation is of much relevance. Get bag or push agenda, it's still for power and not the dalla billz as was Pippa's premise.
But no one should care if Coke is being placed over an ISIS video or someone saying neighbor, as long as Coke sees a return by placing that ad in front of their target audience (who just so happens to be watching an ISIS video). It's not like what Pippa said, they aren't after money, if they were they'd not have chimped and cowered to journalists. They'd have ran ads wherever they got eyes regardless of content. They need/want power and to continue being able to keep their power and grow their funds. Advertising is political, has been, will be.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think Elon Musk came up with an interesting solution to bots: attaching a small charge to creating a social media account. It would not cost much for a normal person to create an account, but for someone who wants to run thousands upon thousands of bots would be an entirely different story.

Security

"I think on average, average people are stupid." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Somalia would like to say hi

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"I think on average, average people are stupid." - Pipkin Pippa 2024
Pippa's an expert on being stupid, I trust her on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom