Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
In 5 years the VTuber industry as it currently is will no longer exist because AI will be so advanced that all of the neet gooners who want their ASMR GFE that makes up a decent chunk of the demographic and watches people like Yuko will just subscribe to a subscription service to make custom anime girl personalized streams in real-time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The real blackpill is realizing Pippa is unironically on the higher-end of intelligence compared to the masses.
What's the blackpill? I've always said Pippa was brilliant and right.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In 5 years the VTuber industry as it currently is will no longer exist because AI will be so advanced that all of the neet gooners who want their ASMR GFE that makes up a decent chunk of the demographic and watches people like Yuko will just subscribe to a subscription service to make custom anime girl streams in real-time.
Will they though? It's less satisfying if they can't go beyond the screen and stalk a real life woman irl.

RedRage

You're undershooting it, Things like silly tavern already supports rudimentary models for character cards that can change expressions depending on the context. All that still needs work is AI speech generation and figuring out how to expand the context limit, but even the context issue had a massive breakthrough recently.

Topo Chico

I'm saying I don't think advertisers are knowingly bending the knee, I think they're chasing money in many cases, I think Soros, Black Rock, Klaus, and many others who do control them believe in what they push even if it's retarded. Know the enemy in order to fight it.
I think they are knowingly bending the knee, but not for money in itself, but the power to keep getting money. They don't control any power, really, as you've pointed out, they're just dogs being led by those with actual power.
In a White country, implicitly, seeing a neighbor on the screen shilling something makes the subconscious part of the brain recoil. That isn't good for advertising, but they do it. That contradiction can't be ignored, it isn't an accident, there is a reason, and it ain't for money. If the dogs stray from this path, they lose all ability to maintain their business. Klaus and co will make sure of that. Instead of fighting against the creatures pushing horrible shit, they're content in helping shape the world for the worse for scraps of money and power. I know the enemy. I just think the motivation of the cog in the machine is almost always political (maintenance of power) rather than accidentally political. Or in Pippa's original assertion to the motivation of advertisers (as part of being a cog in the machine), hardly ever political.
:botanshrug:
The actual individual actors within the cog, was what I was saying isn't super relevant as the purpose of the system is what it does. In this case it's to get power (and the ability to continue making money). When I was misunderstanding what you were getting at.

Zyklon Mag

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
You're undershooting it, Things like silly tavern already supports rudimentary models for character cards that can change expressions depending on the context. All that still needs work is AI speech generation and figuring out how to expand the context limit, but even the context issue had a massive breakthrough recently.
post your pippa card

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
nothing withstands tornados

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's point in one meme

JMForte

I was kind of blanking out playing CK2 and like half this shit went in one ear and out the other, why the fuck is Pippa talking about like political activism but like AI?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I like hearing Pippa being optimistic. It's probably an unpopular opinion, but it's so much nicer then choking on doomer fumes.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
educate.png

:educateyourself:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's gold checkmark is very adorable.

RedRage

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom