"Oui oui PP"Hakos Baelz & IRyS

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I didn't know about the hauch toah whore until someone here posted a link to Pippa's twitter post about it. Then I saw it everywhere.

I think this is evidence of the Matrix.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Reminder that Microsoft's AI is literally scraping the thread as we speak, and even knows who Reticule is.
image.png
image.png

image.png

JMForte

Hawk Tuah isn't just a boomer meme. It's a fucking NPC normalfag meme.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Social media is so fucking depressing. Growing up as the obvious nerd kid in the class I used to be really excited about new technological developments, but it's really fucking hard to care now that everything's the same and anything cool that gets developed will be severely neutered by the time it's out of beta.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I literally found a black guy who thought he could control wind the other day on twitter Pippa

Topo Chico

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
pippa: people want more chris chans
who??? who wants more chris chans???

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DogBone

IIRC, Hurricane Electric, which deplatformed KF, has a connection to Isabelle Janke, the girl that talked Chris into fucking his mom.

Edit: Thhrang corrected me. One of the big wigs at Cloudflare is connected to Janke's dad who's a glowie.

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter
It's cyclical. People with political agendas scream at advertisers when something's "problematic", so the advertisers crack down on it.

Security

Social media is so fucking depressing. Growing up as the obvious nerd kid in the class I used to be really excited about new technological developments, but it's really fucking hard to care now that everything's the same and anything cool that gets developed will be severely neutered by the time it's out of beta.

I would argue it's because of the managerial class being the dominate force. When tech was just nerd shit, it went below the radar (strangely). When the non-nerds started using tech more and more, then here came the bureaucracy.

JMForte

Chris-chan like stuff reminds me of this video of a guy that I watched. I think Pippa would find this interesting. But she probably already watched it because I just noticed xqc reacted to it.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
IIRC, Hurricane Electric, which deplatformed KF, has a connection to Isabelle Janke, the girl that talked Chris into fucking his mom.
Cloudflare's CEO was friends with Janke's father or something along those lines.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's right to a point, it's not about keeping people stupid, it's about ad bucks and pushing agenda.

RedRage

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Ok, I disagree that it's just about ad bucks, money is a powerful tool but we don't live in a world where money is the end all be all, we live in the world where the currency is "pull".

It's not a new idea, it's very much what communism depends on.

Topo Chico

Advertisers don't push blacks on everything for money, they do it to show fealty to those with power. Pippa is r3tarded, ah well. The YouTube adpocalypse was the nail in the coffin to hope for the best way to advertise, individually directed/targeted regardless of the content it was shown on, now the content must be aligned with their ethics, which is aligned with the ethics of those in power.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I miss when chris was just fun to laugh at instead of what he became.
This is why Null and so many others like Bossmanjack so much. He's a pure retard who is fun to laugh at but also is not fucking his mother or being obscenely weened. Pure undiluted cow.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I would argue it's because of the managerial class being the dominate force. When tech was just nerd shit, it went below the radar (strangely). When the non-nerds started using tech more and more, then here came the bureaucracy.
Yeah, normies in general made tech companies dumb everything down, they have to make sure your operating systems, smartphones, tablets etc. are retardproof, which ironically make them more difficult to use for anyone who wants to do anything other than check their emails or do basic office shit.

Advertisers don't push blacks on everything for money, they do it to show fealty to those with power. Pippa is r3tarded, ah well. The YouTube adpocalypse was the nail in the coffin to hope for the best way to advertise, individually directed/targeted regardless of the content it was shown on, now the content must be aligned with their ethics, which is aligned with the ethics of those in power.
The adpocalypse was so obviously a targeted attack on YouTubers by journalists who know their days are numbered. Advertisers only cared about their ads being next to PewDiePie making edgy jokes because journalists kept pestering them about it, none of those complaints were organic.

Security

I remember messing with chatbots in the 90s. Was fun. The idea of them actually being so good that I wouldn't be able to tell was science fiction.

Wasn't until the last few years did it finally get through to my head that a lot of science fiction absolutely can be real and are actually predicting the future.

The sci-fi dystopias especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom