"If this whole V-Tuber thing doesn't work out, let's just start a terrorist organisation"Alice Sawyer

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
1729136868671.png

chat archive

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She had to finish on her win :smugpipi:

Henrik Carter

One last time.

Bronze

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter
She's going in hard on JacksFilms and BetterHelp today.

Archive

I just watched the video. It's a decent summary even if it's mostly information we already know, though he did discover that they were squatting on domains with Memeology101 in the title to redirect people searching for his exposure videos, which I don't think I've seen documented before, as well as the fact that Jack is once again taking sponsorships with them despite having apologised previously.

Archive

Archive

She's absolutely right to be making a fuss about this, since the entire BetterHelp sponsorship debacle looks even more sociopathic with hindsight. You had YouTubers creating emotionally-driven content about mental health to bait mentally ill people in their audience into signing up for overpriced and absurdly ineffective therapy services with big names like Philly D doubling down and giving them all a blanket defence for it - and most of them got away with it, even making quiet disavowals long after the cheques had been cashed and the heat had died down, just adding insult to injury.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's going in hard on JacksFilms and BetterHelp today.

Archive

I just watched the video. It's a decent summary even if it's mostly information we already know, though he did discover that they were squatting on domains with Memeology101 in the title to redirect people searching for his exposure videos, which I don't think I've seen documented before, as well as the fact that Jack is once again taking sponsorships with them despite having apologised previously.

Archive

Archive

She's absolutely right to be making a fuss about this, since the entire BetterHelp sponsorship debacle looks even more sociopathic with hindsight. You had YouTubers creating emotionally-driven content about mental health to bait mentally ill people in their audience into signing up for overpriced and absurdly ineffective therapy services with big names like Philly D doubling down and giving them all a blanket defence for it - and most of them got away with it, even making quiet disavowals long after the cheques had been cashed and the heat had died down, just adding insult to injury.

I like how in one tweet chain where Pippa is absolutely right, she managed to piss off an anti-AI, left wing, wannabe artist, and a right-wing, supreme politisperg, outrage farmer. Sasuga, usagi.

Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure BetterHelp is still around and still sponsors youtubers.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Hff201

Early Adopter

I wish someone would lit a fire under her ass shes been slacking lately ngl

To be fair, she's been busy fighting retards on Twitter, something had to give.

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
To be fair, she's been busy fighting retards on Twitter, something had to give.
I just hope Filian appreciates all her hard work.

Topo Chico

Hff201

Early Adopter
Pippa news via MariMari: she forgot to buy the game, and just asked "what is it?".

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa, for the love of God, and all that is holy, BUY A FUCKING CALENDAR.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I would say it was prophesied but it's Pippa we're talking about
jftiuu.png

RedRage

Shit like this would happen a lot less if she told chat about these planned collabs ahead of time closer to when they get planned in the first place. If she can't remember this shit she could at least have chat remind her the day before.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Shit like this would happen a lot less if she told chat about these planned collabs ahead of time closer to when they get planned in the first place. If she can't remember this shit she could at least have chat remind her the day before.
I could've sworn I saw some mentions about it in chat last night

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Bros you don't understand.
Setting a phone alarm with a message for 30 minutes before the collab is really hard, OK?

RedRage

I could've sworn I saw some mentions about it in chat last night
You did, she even read someone asking if she was streaming today, The issue is that like maybe ~100 or so of her viewers follow every vtuber in existence closely enough to know ahead of her telling us if she has a collab coming up so they end up buried comments.

Jacks Wasted Life

You did, she even read someone asking if she was streaming today, The issue is that like maybe ~100 or so of her viewers follow every vtuber in existence closely enough to know ahead of her telling us if she has a collab coming up so they end up buried comments.
I had to go on twitter, and check chromu's schedule to see when it was. She mentioned she had a collab last night, and sad to say, that's progress for her.

Top Bottom