"The plan for this game, we're gonna fuck some guys, alright?"Axel Syrios

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Vintage video from @AO Cody, I guess.
View attachment 77613

I'm out of my depth wading through the Weeb Wars mines. Maybe Cody himself can give us a TL;DR of all this shit.

AO did a lot of digging into Douglas years ago because the man was on an absolute schizophrenic tear on an almost daily basis, which led to us making that video compiling the best of it all. The bullet points being:

- He is a drug addict. Hard shit, too. Has admitted to using heroin and shrooms.
- Tying into the previous, his family has a history of mental illness. Especially schizophrenia. He seems to self medicate with drugs.
- Gets into fights with everyone over everything. Social media political tiffs, feuds with other VAs over petty shit, you name it.
- Massive sexual degenerate. Has creeped on fans at cons, even.
- Into really weird, new age shit that he drags anyone around him into. The shitting section of the video says it all.
- Actual mental illness when it comes to politics. He's so obsessed with Trump I genuinely believe he wants to hate fuck Trump.
- Hates that he's a voice actor. He wanted to be a screen actor so badly, but couldn't make the cut, while he ended up being prolific in voiceover. Rather than being thankful for what he has, he's bitter over playing in video games or anime and not starring on the big screen.

Basically he's the perfect person to play Kira. They got an actual psychopath to play a psychopath. 10/10 casting.

To be fair, the man CAN voice act very well. He just shouldn't be interacted with outside of a professional setting because he is incredibly unwell in the head.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Are you talking about meat, pixel or mind?
All of the above, we all know Pippas don't need to perform such unfortunate human vulgarities.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pitbulls mentioned.

1725592603638.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
AO did a lot of digging into Douglas years ago because the man was on an absolute schizophrenic tear on an almost daily basis, which led to us making that video compiling the best of it all. The bullet points being:

- He is a drug addict. Hard shit, too. Has admitted to using heroin and shrooms.
- Tying into the previous, his family has a history of mental illness. Especially schizophrenia. He seems to self medicated with drugs.
- Gets into fights with everyone over everything. Social media political tiffs, feuds with other VAs over petty shit, you name it.
- Into really weird, new age shit that he drags anyone around him into. The shitting section of the video says it all.
- Actual mental illness when it comes to politics. He's so obsessed with Trump I genuinely believe he wants to hate fuck Trump.
- Hates that he's a voice actor. He wanted to be a screen actor so badly, but couldn't make the cut, while he ended up being prolific in voiceover. Rather than being thankful for what he has, he's bitter over playing in video games or anime and not starring on the big screen.

Basically he's the perfect person to play Kira. They got an actual psychopath to play a psychopath. 10/10 casting.

To be fair, the man CAN voice act very well. He just shouldn't be interacted with outside of a professional setting because he is incredibly unwell in the head.
I wish I had the autism require to parse this kind of information. Unfortunately my autism is dedicated to getting angry over the niche hobbies of B-list e-celebs. I have failed.

Salado

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is so beautiful her beauty can be seen through the radio.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I wish I had the autism require to parse this kind of information. Unfortunately my autism is dedicated to getting angry over the niche hobbies of B-list e-celebs. I have failed.
He over shares like crazy, all we had to do was hold onto screen caps of his twitter or Facebook.

Oh I forgot; tying into his mental illness, his own father has basically disowned him because Douglas keeps harassing him and his father's boomer friends over their politics.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Aaaaaand stunlocked

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

- Tying into the previous, his family has a history of mental illness. Especially schizophrenia. He seems to self medicate with drugs.

He over shares like crazy, all we had to do was hold onto screen caps of his twitter or Facebook.

Oh I forgot; tying into his mental illness, his own father has basically disowned him because Douglas keeps harassing him and his father's boomer friends over their politics.
1725593235282.png
1725593235282.png1725593235282.png1725593235282.png1725593235282.png1725593235282.png1725593235282.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

You know, I was going to joke he looks like a "White guy for Harris" but thought it was uncalled for. Guess it wasn't actually an insult.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
You know, I was going to joke he looks like a "White guy for Harris" but thought it was uncalled for. Guess it wasn't actually an insult.

He's a Jew?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Just a child and already exhibiting federal behavior.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's vibing.

Edit: You're not a dork Pippa, you're super cool to me.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa is a dork

see when she goes on break we get new stories

Top Bottom