"'FalseEyeD said you have more Phase Connect members coming soon, is that zurue' FalseEyeD needs to suck my big fat... caulk! and leave me alone! OK? I kinda give you a lot of content on your fucking table and I'm not... I don't like you at all FalseEyeD, I fucking detsesst the living shit outta you, you fucking PEST of existence"Maemi Tenma

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
pippa could be black, we'd need to see paternity tests.
1725846336581.png
Yes she's definitely very black. Astute observations as always, Pipkun. Thank you for your input.

DogBone

po6nq3.png

E:
This reminds me of that one joke pippa told that one time at that one restaurant.
>take your foot off his head

Pippa shouldn't be ashamed because of her joke. She might be a Yankee by blood, but she's a true Southern Belle in her heart.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
With this post we have somehow discovered interracial masturbation.
>Britbong brings up black penis unprompted before any of the Yanks

Hff201

Early Adopter
I still don't understand why you guys get blamed for that, when it's the Reticules who're running the psyop.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Told you they were perverse, a gaggle of Kens across the pond they are.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

fhhrang

I cant wait for him to steal the bus from you and Zax.
Ya'll talkin' bout furry shack? when me n thhrang crashed up innit fo a few nights, we wuz vibin, chillin' w/ a lil gin n' juice, she bounce for da day cause we wuz heavy inna tf2athon & she aint all about it. We start arguing and shoving at each other (because tf2) and next thing i no we yeeted over "da bucket."
So we was like "fuck dat, we outta here!" n' bounce quick as we can before we hafta smell nuffin, bish clean up her own damn mess. Ain't looked back at furry bus since. Dat chick prolly still finna b mad at us tho HA!. 1488 niggas

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ya'll talkin' bout furry shack? when me n thhrang crashed up innit fo a few nights, we wuz vibin, chillin' w/ a lil gin n' juice, she bounce for da day cause we wuz heavy inna tf2athon & she aint all about it. We start arguing and shoving at each other (because tf2) and next thing i no we yeeted over "da bucket."
So we was like "fuck dat, we outta here!" n' bounce quick as we can before we hafta smell nuffin, bish clean up her own damn mess. Ain't looked back at furry bus since. Dat chick prolly still finna b mad at us tho HA!. 1488 niggas
I genuinely cannot understand or comprehend 80% of what you've just said.

fhhrang

I genuinely cannot understand or comprehend 80% of what you've just said.
don't tell me you forgot about tippin the shit bucket cmon nigga

Stunned But Dumb

Are you guys talking about the furry shack? While thhrang and I lived there for a few nights, relaxing with gin and juice, she left for a day because we were deep into a tf2 marathon and she wasn't interested. We began to argue over the games, which escalated into physical violence and ended with us knocking over the bucket.*
We decided we didn't want to deal with the mess and quickly left before the smell got to us; she would have to clean up the mess herself. I've never thought about the furry bus since that day, but she's probably still upset at us.
1488 my friends

don't tell me you forgot about tippin the shit bucket cmon nigga
...it's a poop bucket... poopin in a bucket. One of the many questions about the bus answered I guess

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
John Carpenter's "the Thhrang" starting in a few mins

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Unironically, I worry for some of you losing it like this.

Surely VTubers aren’t the only things keeping you going, right?
You’re a healthy stablished member of society, or at least won’t kill yourself in the near future, yes?
Games suck, movies suck, tv sucks, friends suck, job sucks. Flesh streamers are all retired or sold out. Car too expensive, house too expensive, food too expensive (2 burgers and large cheese fries from local place was $45 yesterday), any hobby that requires more than sitting on couch or at desk too expensive.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Thread, I am going to sleep. Just remember that in order for things to get better, you have to aggressively fight for it and push boulders uphill. That's some general life advice, not even just political or economical or whatever the fuck.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DogBone

Just remember that in order for things to get better, you have to aggressively fight for it and push boulders uphill.
One must imagine Thhrang happy.

1000013523.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

famous artist pipkun

Hff201

Early Adopter
Are you guys talking about the furry shack? While thhrang and I lived there for a few nights, relaxing with gin and juice, she left for a day because we were deep into a tf2 marathon and she wasn't interested. We began to argue over the games, which escalated into physical violence and ended with us knocking over the bucket.*
We decided we didn't want to deal with the mess and quickly left before the smell got to us; she would have to clean up the mess herself. I've never thought about the furry bus since that day, but she's probably still upset at us.
1488 my friends
I'm gonna assume you typed "translate this so a white person can understand it" into ChatGPT, because that's the funniest possibility.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
>>84847497
43qvtc.png

I couldn't decide on a reaction video so have 2

a

a

famous artist pipkun

Top Bottom