"I watched a video, people can fit a laccoon in their butthole... I don't get it, is it a bad thing? Is it a bad thing? I'll stop talking lol"Meloco Kyoran

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Depends on your definition of "worthwhile".

But yes, as I posted in general, Pippa was a part of a collab where, in the middle of it, Jelly jumped in their Discord channel without knowing they were streaming, and said "fuck" out-of-character:

i always thought jelly was an esl retard because she used the retarded 3sl voice but this dispells that notion

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
But yes, as I posted in general, Pippa was a part of a collab where, in the middle of it, Jelly jumped in their Discord channel without knowing they were streaming, and said "fuck" out-of-character:

I'm just surprised her first slip-up was just an f-bomb personally. With how much stress builds up in such a tiny little blue alien, I'm certain there's an unambiguous, full-volume "Yamanba" just waiting to come out.

DogBone

i always thought jelly was an esl retard because she used the retarded 3sl voice but this dispells that notion
When Jelly debuted, I was a little turned off by the Pikamee-like laugh she did. It was shortly after she graduated, iirc, so it seemed like it was just copying her. Now, I think she's pretty unique as a streamer because she plays the most autistic games ever.
I'm just surprised her first slip-up was just an f-bomb personally. With how much stress builds up in such a tiny little blue alien, I'm certain there's an unambiguous, full-volume "Yamanba" just waiting to come out.
Jelly is always saying slurs, but we don't understand because it's in her native language.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Jelly was my introduction to Phase Connect. Even though I don’t watch her as much as Pippa, she’s always been so cute. And hilarious. No, I won’t say it.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Jelly was my introduction to Phase Connect. Even though I don’t watch her as much as Pippa, she’s always been so cute. And hilarious. No, I won’t say it.
😭

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Postal rrat

chinshilla

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

[MOVIE NIGHT MENU]

Shin Kamen Rider starts now, followed by the thing
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
https://cytu.be/r/imisspippa

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ayy yeaah, dat's my bro! When thhrang on a mission, ain't nuttin stoppin him! Shit, I know he gon' get it sorted out, even if it mean sacrifice sleep and grub. thhrang da real MVP to me, for sho'. Datz my bruvah, takin care of bizness like a boss. HEIL THHRANG!!!
I can't believe a post from a gimmick account pretending to be my black clone resonates with me so much. Thank you Black Thhrang, you're so right.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
I can't believe a post from a gimmick account pretending to be my black clone resonates with me so much. Thank you Black Thhrang, you're so right.
There’s way too much material to study you out there, perhaps this man did his due diligence to become Black Thhrang.

kingcaid

I cant wait for him to steal the bus from you and Zax.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Clearly I'm the superior being as there's not Blackticule.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DogBone

"Black Hebrew Reticulite," will be his name. He will hate you for claiming to be Jewish, when we all know that capital "B" Black people are the original Jews.

DAS RITE!!!!

famous artist pipkun

There’s way too much material to study you out there, perhaps this man did his due diligence to become Black Thhrang.
Fhrrang is a white version of thhrang(brown) trying to be Black.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Black Hebrew Reticulite," will be his name. He will hate you for claiming to be Jewish, when we all know that capital "B" Black people are the original Jews.

DAS RITE!!!!
Yakub was OG Jew, he brought in the mayo monkeys to wreck up Egypt.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
When we was youngins he save my nigga ass from drownin in dat lake at hitler youth summer camp.

po6nq3.png

E:
This reminds me of that one joke pippa told that one time at that one restaurant.
>take your foot off his head

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Screenshot-2024-09-08-183336.png

Pipkin Pippa?

blackreticule.png

UN-UNDOUBTEDLY BLACK! WITHOUT QUESTION!

I'm sure he's out there. Somewhere.

famous artist pipkun

Screenshot-2024-09-08-183336.png

Pipkin Pippa?

blackreticule.png

UN-UNDOUBTEDLY BLACK! WITHOUT QUESTION!

I'm sure he's out there. Somewhere.
paris jackson is a blonde blue eyed black girl. pippa could be black, we'd need to see paternity tests.

Top Bottom