"A sandwich is just a book made out of food"Ninomae Ina'nis

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She did say they never charged her for the second month, they probably actually finally asked for money and she nope'd out like she was going to in the first place.
Poor Pippa got Musked out of her money. :pippasadl:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You beat Pippa in Team Fortress 2 years ago and you still haven't shut up about it. You're hardly one to talk.
I'm sorry, I just really like bragging about beating women.

thhrang ain't the only racist niga in the fam! I got me some hate to share too! That Jew boy know he ain't welcome here, 'specially not after throwin' them Jew bullshits at my nigga bruh like he a chirrens.
Jews is like ticks to dogs, always suckin' the blood.
So true, Black Thhrang.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
The way I usually cope with bad shit happening to or around me as a witness is channeling all of my emotion into pure undistilled rage-focus and attempting to find solutions to problems in a borderline-obsessive way for weeks at a time barely sleeping and subsisting on coffee.
:^)
That doesn’t sound healthy, but none of us are alright in the head anyway so who am I to talk.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

The way I usually cope with bad shit happening to or around me as a witness is channeling all of my emotion into pure undistilled rage-focus and attempting to find solutions to problems in a borderline-obsessive way for weeks at a time barely sleeping and subsisting on coffee.
Are you me?
wtf man, get out of my head.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
my girl's tiktok picked up on pippa's jojo shit and sent her some gay oreo jojo vid and i am now mati

Bronze

DogBone

And you moderate a vtuber forum as a hobby. Dude, you need to chill before your heart explodes, you kill yourself, or commit a mass shooting... in Minecraft at a Wal-Mart, of course.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
All of that and you still haven't banned the jew

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

fhhrang

Ayy yeaah, dat's my bro! When thhrang on a mission, ain't nuttin stoppin him! Shit, I know he gon' get it sorted out, even if it mean sacrifice sleep and grub. thhrang da real MVP to me, for sho'. When we was youngins he save my nigga ass from drownin in dat lake at hitler youth summer camp. Been loyally ride or die ever since. Datz my bruvah, takin care of bizness like a boss. HEIL THHRANG!!!

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
And you moderate a vtuber forum as a hobby. Dude, you need to chill before your heart explodes, you kill yourself, or commit a mass shooting... in Minecraft at a Wal-Mart, of course.
Unironically, I worry for some of you losing it like this.

Surely VTubers aren’t the only things keeping you going, right?
You’re a healthy stablished member of society, or at least won’t kill yourself in the near future, yes?

DogBone

You’re a healthy stablished member of society, or at least won’t kill yourself in the near future, yes?
:)

famous artist pipkun

famous artist pipkun

did pippa participate in the summer camp?

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

famous artist pipkun

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah unironically does anyone know if anything worthwhile happened during that event, I am firmly comfortable avoiding streams at this stage in my life see below

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yeah unironically does anyone know if anything worthwhile happened during that event, I am firmly comfortable avoiding streams at this stage in my life see below
Depends on your definition of "worthwhile".

But yes, as I posted in general, Pippa was a part of a collab where, in the middle of it, Jelly jumped in their Discord channel without knowing they were streaming, and said "fuck" out-of-character:

Top Bottom