"Ni-ga"Tokoyami Towa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Quite strange seeing so many scheduled streams. Wonder what's up.
She finally read all those effortposts from people lamenting she was a lazy retard

Postal rrat

chinshilla
UGHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE REACT SLOP I LOVE IT SO MUCH AAAAAAAAA :faunacry:
Audience suggested react slop tends to be a cut above at least it's more like audience react MRE's

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

RedRage

UGHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE REACT SLOP I LOVE IT SO MUCH AAAAAAAAA :faunacry:
Is it even reactslop? It and the AITA stream just seems like she's in the mood to argue about shit.
Quite strange seeing so many scheduled streams. Wonder what's up.
Week before Halloween, I assume either a burst of motivation cause of the spooky season, or she's going to do stuff with friends/family next week and this is the preemptive effort beforehand.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Would it be wrong to ask about some one else taking the chinchilla's EN collab virginity?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Audience suggested react slop tends to be a cut above at least it's more like audience react MRE's
unless you're pipkun, then she just pockets your $500 and ignores your nog taser clip.

RedRage

>He forgot about the Storytime video last time this happened
Funny coincidence considering Clara's fans just managed to top that cringe with the second half of her birthday stream

DTrp

Funny coincidence considering Clara's fans just managed to top that cringe with the second half of her birthday stream
I saw the thread earlier. yikes

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Feed me. Feed me!

RedRage

Feed me. Feed me!
The Pippa or the Clara stuff? Pippa watched an hour or so long narrated fanstory thing during one of the last fan submission react streams, that AF pushed into queue, and that took up the second half of the stream with one of the stories just being Des writing about going on a date with Pippa. The Clara stuff was ~2 hours of a fan discord video of them singing, wishing her happy birthday, then just blogging for 2 hours. It was fucking rough.

E: Timestamped start of the Clara stuff if you wanna suffer for 2 hours before the Pippa stream

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The Pippa or the Clara stuff? Pippa watched an hour or so long narrated fanstory thing during one of the last fan submission react streams, that AF pushed into queue, and that took up the second half of the stream with one of the stories just being Des writing about going on a date with Pippa. The Clara stuff was ~2 hours of a fan discord video of them singing, wishing her happy birthday, then just blogging for 2 hours. It was fucking rough.
At least there's the safeguard this time of suggest things so I can shit on them

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did I fall into an alternate timeline recently? Every audience suggested reactslop stream she did was horrendous because people keep suggesting absolute trash.

DogBone

You guys can kvetch about react content, but just you wait when she does the r/AITA stream. There is a non-zero chance she'll defend a pedo just to be contrarian.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

E: Timestamped start of the Clara stuff if you wanna suffer for 2 hours before the Pippa stream

Did that Deslaris fag REALLY make a story about Pippa for a Clara stream??? can that ogre looking mother fucker PLEASE kill himself

RedRage

No, you're mixing up what I said, the des part was me explaining the Pippa stream from a bit ago. Though I do think an ex-capipi did talk about swapping to clara in the video clara watched iirc.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did that Deslaris fag REALLY make a story about Pippa for a Clara stream??? can that ogre looking mother fucker PLEASE kill himself
No, that was during a Pippa event, where they had the little animatics of his shitty fanfictions and that shit took like two hours to get through.

DTrp

You guys can kvetch about react content, but just you wait when she does the r/AITA stream. There is a non-zero chance she'll defend a pedo just to be contrarian.
you guys give me the optimism rainbow for saying this but i'm telling you pippa is playing the heel. don't take this to mean she doesn't have bad takes, i just think she understands they are bad and leans into them. Poptart gun, joker 2, etc.
A stream where she is purposefully defending the "bad guy" is a clear demonstration to me that she is commiting to the bit. It'll be a good exercise for her.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>chat suggests something and i complain about it

I wonder how many submissions she's got for "the Jews"?

DTrp

>chat suggests something and i complain about it

I wonder how many submissions she's got for "the Jews"?
7kvikq.jpg

RedRage

Poptart gun
This was probably your worst example given the second she felt vindicated in it she got extremely smug over "being right". Only real issue I see with the idea of her defending the bad guy is that as of late, its been less of a discussion/argument with chat, and more of her just going "This is what I think and we're moving on" with shit like the looter talk the other day.

Top Bottom