"My mom bought uh, I guess it's a dead pig; She bought a dead pig and butchered it herself... it took her like 3 days. My mom is like a survival mother, she likes doing things herself. She got meat's worth for like 2 or 3 months, I don't know, maybe even more, she's been eating it for a while and has a lot of leftovers frozen. So the schnitzel that she gave me was made, by the... meat of the pig that she butchered herself, I felt a bit weird lol"Takanashi Kiara

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
This was probably your worst example given the second she felt vindicated in it she got extremely smug over "being right". Only real issue I see with the idea of her defending the bad guy is that as of late, its been less of a discussion/argument with chat, and more of her just going "This is what I think and we're moving on" with shit like the looter talk the other day.
I think she's trying to find her groove. like i said her taking the asshole side of the argument will be an interesting live exercise for her

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I think she's trying to find her groove. like i said her taking the asshole side of the argument will be an interesting live exercise for her
She just likes being a bitch to chat.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Translation: Pippa is so tired of winning that she wants to take on the task of playing a true Devil's advocate.
Spoiler: She's still winning.

RedRage

Translation: Pippa is so tired of winning that she wants to take on the task of playing a true Devil's advocate.
Spoiler: She's still winning.
> Pippa
>Being tired of winning

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
you guys give me the optimism rainbow for saying this but i'm telling you pippa is playing the heel. don't take this to mean she doesn't have bad takes, i just think she understands they are bad and leans into them. Poptart gun, joker 2, etc.
A stream where she is purposefully defending the "bad guy" is a clear demonstration to me that she is commiting to the bit. It'll be a good exercise for her.
And making people mad is fun. It just IS. :wtfman::shiinawangy:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RedRage

Furious George

Low & Lazy
She's just being modest, Pippa is a true born winner that can't lose.
You just disqualified yourself from being the next Mrs Pipkin.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Modest she may be, but she'll still choose a winner to compliment her wins.
And I assume your hoping to sit in a chair in the corner when that day comes

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"I may be a cuck but at least I'm grammatically correct" I'm sure that will endear you with pippa's bull
Why must the goy always think of cucks and bulls? Why is your mind such?

RedRage

"I may be a cuck but at least I'm grammatically correct" I'm sure that will endear you with pippa's bull
Considering how often cuckshit seems to be on her brain, it might just endear him to her. He should go full cuck and embrace it if he wants her love. :smugpipi:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Can you all not be gay for once?

RedRage

Can you all not be gay for once?
What? Her first thought when seeing a woman get carved in half crotch first was to say "Is this cuckoldry?" Not my fault she seems to think of it anytime she sees someone sat in a chair.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Top Bottom