Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I agree with you, but unfortunately she has a retarded fixation on digging herself a hole.
@famous artist pipkun I do feel like I shit on your weird sexual art a lot and while I'm sure you don't actually care I think you have a lot of good stuff too. Any chance I could get you to post the "please stop digging the hole" piece so I don't have to go looking for it?

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This read out in my head like that scene from kindergarten cop about the tumor
You're all a bunch of haters and doubters, the meat Pippa is a good girl and not a coomer.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You're all a bunch of haters and doubters, the meat Pippa is a good girl and not a coomer.
If you actually watched streams you'd have seen her very obviously lusting over the anime girls during the AI streams.

Spooked But Lobotomized

I was going to make a post continuing on about how I don't like pippophilia arguments, but I realized that would also indirectly be talking about it for too long so I decided to let it drop. However, just to spite you, I want you to know one of the things I was going to mention would be her liking an anime just because the little girls smooch in it.

Pipkoomer

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If you actually watched streams you'd have seen her very obviously lusting over the anime girls during the AI streams.
Appreciation is not the same as cooming.

I was going to make a post continuing on about how I don't like pippophilia arguments, but I realized that would also indirectly be talking about it for too long so I decided to let it drop. However, just to spite you, I want you to know one of the things I was going to mention would be her liking an anime just because the little girls smooch in it.

Pipkoomer
Ok, calm down thhrang.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Appreciation is not the same as cooming.
Okay, explain to me why a lesbian (sorry, "bisexual", I know this is a touchy distinction for you) would "appreciate" provocatively-dressed anime girls?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
sometimes when Reticule ends up endlessly replied over after saying something fucking retarded about Pippa i keep hoping he is not the type of man jew that collects these >you's in a folder for "personal enjoyment" later

Hff201

Early Adopter
sometimes when Reticule ends up endlessly replied over after saying something fucking retarded about Pippa i keep hoping he is not the type of man jew that collects these >you's in a folder for "personal enjoyment" later
I literally can't imagine what would make someone act the way he does outside of a humiliation fetish. He manages to keep himself together talking about pretty much everything other than Pippa, so he's probably not just braindead.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Okay, explain to me why a lesbian (sorry, "bisexual", I know this is a touchy distinction for you) would "appreciate" provocatively-dressed anime girls?
Oh yes, the Br*tish mind on display seeing anyone who dares glance at the Venus De Milo and appreciates its beauty is secretly jerking to the piece.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
@famous artist pipkun I do feel like I shit on your weird sexual art a lot and while I'm sure you don't actually care I think you have a lot of good stuff too. Any chance I could get you to post the "please stop digging the hole" piece so I don't have to go looking for it?
i like rhe pcg edit
GP2C8OkXAAAfasY.jpeg

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Oh yes, the Br*tish mind on display seeing anyone who dares glance at the Venus De Milo and appreciates its beauty is secretly jerking to the piece.
Exactly man I'm sure she has a completely platonic appreciation for all the ships in azure lane too :takocope:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I need to find the cameras she snuck into my house
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Quite strange seeing so many scheduled streams. Wonder what's up.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Top Bottom