"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

OhmieGosh

Furious George

Low & Lazy
lmfao this was a great collab

what happened yesterday?
She wasn't happy about her singing & a few comments were made about it by chat so the karaoke ended on a bit of a sour note (no pun intended).

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Quickly checking in.
i can't believe pippa sent this out special to her favorite (x) jannie.

@thhrang may be neglecting his oshi, but through satellite phone technology, here is a picture of him alive and well. As soon as Internet is restored, he will be watching, he will be malding, he will be posting.

semper fi
he is hunkered down playing MG on the steamdeck and has been eating good (no pizza tho) he's with friends and or family, so do not worry.

publix-sign-floridan-hurricane-meme-our-flag-was-still-there.jpg

I am not dead. Still have no power, probably won't for days, so I'm obviously not going to be tuned into shit for a while. Was posting last night on KF as it went down, and this morning too

The phone I'm using to post this drains battery like a motherfucker and I got shit to do, turning it on just to post here was probably a mistake tbdesu. Going off again. See y'all later.

Helkar

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Quickly checking in.

View attachment 80417

I am not dead. Still have no power, probably won't for days, so I'm obviously not going to be tuned into shit for a while. Was posting last night on KF as it went down, and this morning too

The phone I'm using to post this drains battery like a motherfucker and I got shit to do, turning it on just to post here was probably a mistake tbdesu. Going off again. See y'all later.
>Gets hit by hurricane, disaster, no power, lots of work to do and shit to sort out.
Thhrang: The forums call me. They need my thoughts. They need me to sweep.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She wasn't happy about her singing & a few comments were made about it by chat so the karaoke ended on a bit of a sour note (no pun intended).
I hate chat, how dare they mock the meat melodies of Pippa that are amazing and always enjoyable.

Quickly checking in.

View attachment 80417

Sweep In Power tranny janny.

lvl8

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Helkar

Breaking news: a person who wants all vtubers to die wants a vtuber to die.

Bronze

Elo boosting scandal in future elections?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Elo boosting scandal in future elections?

can't wait to 1v1 my state senator in Dota 2 to prove his 9k mmr is real.

Helkar

Frankly, i'm not sure what is more depressing. Politicians that keep trying to be quirky and relatable, or the fact that it apparently works on a non-insignificant amount of people.

famous artist pipkun

Josh just wanted an excuse to post another Pippa clip, he loves his oshi so much :kroheart:
he'd like her more if she gained a hundred lbs. no way he hasn't seen her face.

famous artist pipkun

Breaking news: a person who wants all vtubers to die wants a vtuber to die.
i dont want all vtubers to die. just kiara for being a lying attention whore.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh, people are actually fighting with Josh over the Chromu shit for some reason.

I'll be the first to defend people if I feel they're being taken out of context or otherwise disingenuously misrepresented, but going to bat for the fetish shit on Chromu's OC page is a really fucking odd hill to die on. She's a grown adult who's responsible for her own actions, and if she doesn't want outsiders to think she's a freak (and by extension, a liability for her friends), then she should stop talking about pissing in litterboxes and getting railed by animals.

Pick your fucking battles, Jesus Christ.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh, people are actually fighting with Josh over the Chromu shit for some reason.

I'll be the first to defend people if I feel they're being taken out of context or otherwise disingenuously misrepresented, but going to bat for the fetish shit on Chromu's OC page is a really fucking odd hill to die on. She's a grown adult who's responsible for her own actions, and if she doesn't want outsiders to think she's a freak (and by extension, a liability for her friends), then she should stop talking about pissing in litterboxes and getting railed by animals.

Pick your fucking battles, Jesus Christ.
I just think there's no reason to defend people on kf. If anything, a fan might complain to twitch, but you're not going to win over anyone on kf about Chromuchromu of all people. Even if you did, SO WHAT?

As for Chromu, I can completely understand twitch person looking at her model and thinking it's made for kids, then hearing her content and thinking there's a problem.
Twitch may also have information such as what else her viewers watch that makes them confident her viewers are in fact kids. But at the same time if she flags it as 18+, what more can she do? We all know kids look at whores all day on twitch anyway.

Top Bottom