"You're a freak; You're fucked up; I was groomed into showing my feet by you"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
1728533109450.png

chat archive

Last edited:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help

The Peanut Gallery

Tis the Spooky Season. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The Br*tish mind can not go a minute without thinking of homosexuality or Mohammad.
But considering how many fags the average British man consumes in his life I'd say he knows a fag when he sees one.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Topo Chico

@thhrang may be neglecting his oshi, but through satellite phone technology, here is a picture of him alive and well. As soon as Internet is restored, he will be watching, he will be malding, he will be posting.

semper fi
he is hunkered down playing MG on the steamdeck and has been eating good (no pizza tho) he's with friends and or family, so do not worry.

Last edited:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
@thhrang may be neglecting his oshi, but through satellite phone technology, here is a picture of him alive and well. As soon as Internet is restored, he will be watching, he will be malding, he will be posting.

semper fi
he is hunkered down playing MG on the steamdeck and has been eating good (no pizza tho) he's with friends and or family, so do not worry.

Why is he a midgemong?

Topo Chico

Why is he a midgemong?
He's a Florida chad through and through, bends steel bars, eats grilled meats, plays games by candle light. He is low tech, about a decade behind the times, sure, but his stature and capability is at least average and modern (enough). I think your classification is in error.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He's a Florida chad through and through, bends steel bars, eats grilled meats, plays games by candle light. He is low tech, about a decade behind the times, sure, but his stature and capability is at least average and modern (enough). I think your classification is in error.
He's Ethan Ralph sized.

Edit: Vertically and not horizontally, obviously.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Early Adopter
notPippa is active again? I guess she must be leaving Phase.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Early Adopter

Salado

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa mention

I hate to agree with Ladyboy Law, but he's completely right. This is something from the Beanie sphere but when Balldo went on Beanie's show there was a very awkward moment where Balldo kept bringing up the site Facial Abuse on the stream. The next time Balldo streamed he openly admitted he did it intentionally to fuck with the Beanie stream, and as much as I think Beanie is a grifter if you're going on someone's show you shouldn't be actively trying to fuck with them, especially if they're in the same sphere of grifting, that's just bad business. Oy vey.

Edit: Oh, and this was before Balldo had the reputation that he did.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Helkar

Thank you once again, Rekieta, for destroying yourself and accidentally making the Fish look like a prophet for canning what, at the time, would probably have been at least a serviceable collab.

Top Bottom