"Flower"Ouro Kronii

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
p41djs.gif

Sven

How has Pippa had better audio then who she collabs with 2 collabs in a row, even as her model melts into a 140p blob. Is this the end times.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

>pippa at sub 1K on youtube
>pippa over 1K on twitch
This is just going to hurt your youtube metrics Pippa. I know it's being a numberfag and all but please, stop these vertical streams, fans clearly don't like it. Just listen to the fans Pippa.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
>cyka blyat!
Pippa dogwhistles so hard to me.

Also:
1728432014909.png

JMForte

Pippa is going to see this and go, "Ahh people want to watch me on twitch." Not the proper "People don't like vertical streams."
PippaStreamYoutube.png

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I'm watching on twitch, the youtube stream isn't even a shorts stream, it's just a shitty vertical stream, and she's probably going to do it for her stream tonight as well. I really just don't understand why she's obsessed with doing vertical streams. Actually I do, it's because she watches on her phone so she caters to the phone audience herself. I'm always going to shit on it because it's actually a fucking awful format for anyone who isn't on a phone, but she seemingly doesn't care about that and just screams "grrr use twitch." but the fact that I have to go use an unpreferred platform to actually view her is no different than fucking games telling you to go use a different version on a different marketplace, or a fucking different version of a movie on another shitty streaming service.
Yeah, shorts streams are definitely a step down from normal format. I guess she is just trying to farm the scrollers for subs.

If Kirsche was visiting Pippa then why wouldn't they take the opportunity for a quick stream? An offcollab together would have been some long awaited kino.

JMForte

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Until I see a kirsche collab I am unironically buying the "Kirsche collab ban" just because it's funny.
If management banned Pippa from collabing with Kirsche, her long time friend, she'd do it that day out of principle. I'd be more likely to believe Kirsche just hasn't reached out recently for a collab as she doesn't want to put Pippa in a potentially difficult spot.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
If management banned Pippa from collabing with Kirsche, her long time friend, she'd do it that day out of principle. I'd be more likely to believe Kirsche just hasn't reached out recently for a collab as she doesn't want to put Pippa in a potentially difficult spot.
It's good to see you making an actual post without making it creepy & weird.

In before he edits his post to make it weird & creepy

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nah, it's fun as it's Pippa.
The empty space makes Pippa appear smaller on the screen, though. Vertical streams objectively have less Pippa than regular widescreen ones.

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's good to see you making an actual post without making it creepy & weird.

In before he edits his post to make it weird & creepy
I'd accept being called weird, but creepy is a bridge too far. Besides, how could I even make two meat women sharing mutual meatcerns of prejudice weird?

The empty space makes Pippa appear smaller on the screen, though. Vertical streams objectively have less Pippa than regular widescreen ones.
Clearly you don't understand the exceptional artistic choices of Pippa.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm starting to think VR streams aren't the best idea.

RedRage

I'm starting to think VR streams aren't the best idea.
Its exposure. When I bought mine I used to feel sick and tired after using it for like 20 mins but now I can use it for hours without feeling sick

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa slug, adorable.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Sven

"Do you want candy"
She now needs a van attachment for VRChat

Top Bottom