"I think my butthole can handle it"Hakos Baelz
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Helkar

Iirc, Marimari-underscore-EN lives somewhere in the Portland area https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/general-vtuber-discussion-v1.1/post-74054

Not too far to meet up with a friend sometime who lives relatively close, which iirc, Pippa's parents are around 1-1.5 hours from
Well, we are speculating, but if that is the case then i'm glad those two have become close enough friends to go see a movie together.
From that first collab, honestly, things could've gone either way.

Henrik Carter

One last time.
Well, we are speculating, but if that is the case then I'm glad those two have become close enough friends to go see a movie together.
From that first collab, honestly, things could've gone either way.
The fish got the yabbit to confess her autism, and she wanted to help her with it. She's a good lass.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Legal Mindset is reviewing the downfall of Rekeita, and getting a preview of his own life a few years from now:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Legal Mindset is reviewing the downfall of Rekeita, and getting a preview of his own life a few years from now:

Andrew will probably slow burn for years if he stays in Asia since there are no easily available drugs and black hookers there.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Andrew will probably slow burn for years if he stays in Asia since there are no easily available drugs and black hookers there.
They're both godless, horny degenerate lawyers who put themselves first over everyone else, the only difference between them is that Rekeita likes yellow hair and Andrew likes yellow skin.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
They're both godless, horny degenerate lawyers who put themselves first over everyone else, the only difference between them is that Rekeita likes yellow hair and Andrew likes yellow skin.
those thai hookers are very different from free roaming skanks.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

ana kasparian in LM's chat lol

Top Bottom