"A sandwich is just a book made out of food"Ninomae Ina'nis
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Xenoblade Chronicles X
That's it. That's the only game trapped on Wii U that isn't shovelware. Ain't no way she's playing that though.
Pippa and Kirsche aren't based because they've both shit on the Xenoblade series despite literally having mmorpg battle mechanics.
:annoyedpippa:

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Pippa and Kirsche aren't based because they've both shit on the Xenoblade series despite literally having mmorpg battle mechanics.
:annoyedpippa:
Kirsche only shits on it because she's mad Xenosaga got cucked. If Xenosaga gets some sort of continuation she'll play it and I'm sure she'll like at least one of them.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

What do you guys think she bought?

No idea what games she would have bought tbh. Well, HDMI for the main screen, the gamepad's more complicated. There is software to emulate the gamepad, but it requires running a linux environment with a usb dongle receiving the data and acting as the pad. She could always hand-cam the pad :botanshrug:

I've played more gamecube games with Nintendont on my Wii U than actual Wii games fwiw. The gamepad/screen are nice and convenient for that once it's set up

Saturnus

haha it's unou
There is software to emulate the gamepad, but it requires running a linux environment with a usb dongle receiving the data and acting as the pad. She could always hand-cam the pad
The most I know with physically capturing the gamepad other than that method was local footfag and Nintendo Let's Player, Chuggaaconroy, having some sort of modified Nintendo 3/DS capture card that he rigged up himself to capture the display on the Wii U gamepad.

If Xenosaga gets some sort of continuation she'll play it and I'm sure she'll like at least one of them.
Didn't Xenoblade 3's DLC have a massive lore dump to tie in with X and the previous Xeno-saga/gear/whatever games?

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

she's live, no sign of pippa. who knows when she'll join

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I see Filian is complying with the new rules

Krampus86

At this point that dogshit platform might as well demand a full hijab. Just go full sharia so every vtuber makes the jump to YT.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

she's live, no sign of pippa. who knows when she'll join

I think the standard is Filian does an hour of solo warmup before the guest.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
At this point that dogshit platform might as well demand a full hijab. Just go full sharia so every vtuber makes the jump to YT.
@The Proctor is streaming right now. Why don't you jump into his chat and tell him your views on Kirsche while you wait for Pippa to start?

DTrp

So... is monster movie monday still happening tonight?

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Didn't Xenoblade 3's DLC have a massive lore dump to tie in with X and the previous Xeno-saga/gear/whatever games?
yes. no confirmation about actually continuing the xenosaga story though.

RedRage

DTrp

Sven

RedRage

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Are Filian's streams primarily the new Jackass?

Sven

For anyone not watching Filian at this moment she has in order broke her last chair, spilled her water, which got in her one controller and it's a bit fucky now, and has now slipped on the water and split her pants

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
For anyone not watching Filian at this moment she has in order broke her last chair, spilled her water, which got in her one controllers and it's a bit fucky now, and has now slipped on the water and split her pants
Such wacky hijinks!

Top Bottom