"Because I live in Japan, it's just more convenient for management to sometimes choose me - sometimes they would want some people from overseas, but you know the cost, the time, it's not worth it sometimes sadly"Kotoka Torahime
  • I've created a google sheet to keep track of posts I want to highlight for TVA In Review. If you want to have a post included, you can add them to the sheet for me to review when I stream. A link to the sheet and instructions on how to use it can be found here.

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Sven

I'm not sure if they had a plan but I'll take 30+ minutes of them yelling at each other

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Ready to timeloop again?

Let's start: I don't think people will remember or think about Joker 2 at all in 10 years. 1 has the benefit of being one of the best Joker portrayals ever for people to cite, 2 has nothing memorable beyond how much it bombed.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I'm convinced she picked out the worst take because she knows it pisses people off. the way she went into an almost sing-song defense of it = rehearsed points imo.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Ready to timeloop again?

Let's start: I don't think people will remember or think about Joker 2 at all in 10 years. 1 has the benefit of being one of the best Joker portrayals ever for people to cite, 2 has nothing memorable beyond how much it bombed.

I do wonder if it'll end up like Arthur 2: completely forgotten.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I have realized we've done a terrible job of signposting when we posted screenshots of Krampus schizo-chats in the past. I know, for utter absolute certainty, there is legions upon legions of suspect shit, but a lot of the time we didn't even say his name so we can't easily pull them up on search. @IonProxy / @Short / @DTrp can you assist with chatlogs? Otherwise I guess I'd have to go real dumpsterdiving across years of this thread.
I don't really see the point. It is not like anyone here will disagree with you about him lol
Still here's an archive of his chatlog until 29 November of 2023 Should be good enough considering @tempo cut his balls around the end of August last year.

I will highlight the SC that got him doxxxed tho! lmao
5035925-c7cac64c97e82db8ba39fb7dfcaa487f.jpg

2023-04-14 02:46:55 | 1:15:35 €5.00 ||UCh-b8E3tptKgfk0OoUZmyhw|| (Member (1 year))Krampus86: I survived for 36 years fueled entirely by my erotic lusts and lolicon. No joke. It saved my life. I owe everything to eros.

JMForte

Either she read this, and repeated it on stream, or she posted it.
Pippa Post
TenYears.png

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

DTrp

Sven

Fake ID
Real name

No wonder they're friends, she might legitimately be dumber then Pippa

Eat em and breed em

I need help
We get to decide the name? Mein fuhrer will be reborn

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Fake ID
Real name

No wonder they're friends, she might legitimately be dumber then Pippa
I mean the website-purchased ID apparently worked, God loves an idiot I guess.

DTrp

pippa keep going only because it pisses off jlbro
e
ok that's enough

Security

Banning mods live on stream? Filian now one of the best streamers of all time.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Everyone using the !vanish command

DTrp

Security

"So, chat. Do you like saying slurs?" - Pipkin Pippa 2024

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I believe Filian could wreck Pippa irl. The cardio she must get just from her streams is insane.

Spooked But Lobotomized

I believe Filian could wreck Pippa irl. The cardio she must get just from her streams is insane.
I think when this argument first appeared, it was a greed that Filian stomps any physical altercation between them fairly, but Pippa would try and cheap and sneak in a weapon

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
a small child could overpower pippa

Top Bottom