"I think Latina women are like a bear trap dressed in flowers"Busujima Bibi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

RedRage

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
No, make better rrats
i just can't believe pippa is throwing her dad under the bus on his ideas because it would cut into luwuds profits and that's bad when he has blackmail on her.

RedRage

i just can't believe pippa is throwing her dad under the bus on his ideas because it would cut into luwuds profits and that's bad when he has blackmail on her.
Shoulda gone with the "Wow, her parents really are just trying to milk her for money and now her dad is outright trying to get to to leave phase for a bigger cut" angle :baeJam:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It's not that he's explicitly been told no, it's that it's a bad look for a talent's family to be selling merch without sharing the revenue with the company as they would through the official store. It goes against the spirit of both the talent contract and the fan work guidelines, since someone could very easily set something like that up as a loophole if they wanted to, and the perception of that alone would strain relations.
i have never seen vtuber fan work guidelines tested in ip court. my guess is that phase would lose given commissioned artists can draw their IP without giving phase heads up or a cut.

DTrp

Shoulda gone with the "Wow, her parents really are just trying to milk her for money and now her dad is outright trying to get to to leave phase for a bigger cut" angle :baeJam:
too obvious and likely true. we need more schizo in the rrats or it won't attract the interesting ones.

RedRage

i have never seen vtuber fan work guidelines tested in ip court. my guess is that phase would lose given commissioned artists can draw their IP without giving phase heads up or a cut.
I assume it would be more about a breach of contract if it got to that point.

famous artist pipkun

luwud jacket and skateboard are ugly.

DTrp

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Legally it probably means jack shit, the issue is maintaining good relations with the company, which involves not letting them think you're exploiting loopholes to jew them out of cash.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
luwud jacket and skateboard are ugly.
Is there a piece of vtuber merch designed for outdoor use that isn't "shitting your pants during the school play"-tier social suicide, anyways?

famous artist pipkun

Is there a piece of vtuber merch designed for outdoor use that isn't "shitting your pants during the school play"-tier social suicide, anyways?
the hot topic shit rocks. not too faganimey. looks like some early 2000s zoo york shit. i fucks with it.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

famous artist pipkun

speaking if shitty rats, i just read on pcg lisa tried out for vshojo. fucking imagine it was true, bro that dumb lazy asshole expected fish to hand her an offer no way shes applying to vshojo.

Helkar

speaking if shitty rats, i just read on pcg lisa tried out for vshojo. fucking imagine it was true, bro that dumb lazy asshole expected fish to hand her an offer no way shes applying to vshojo.
It's the question of "when", no? If it's about vshojo's recent auditions, that was already after she got into Idol and shortly before Idol sold to Brave, so...makes logistical sense?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
the hot topic shit rocks. not too faganimey. looks like some early 2000s zoo york shit. i fucks with it.

It's almost alright, but sucks in my eyes, as it doesn't have any Pippa vibe, nor is it on the other side where it's a nice picture, usually in a silhouette, but the specifics unrecognizable to anyone not in the know, like so:

gp80sr.png
qmshzi.png

Instead, the Pippa Hot Topic shirts look lame and also generic to the point where it's obvious to those in the know that they just slightly modified an existing template to make it "Pippa."

Top Bottom