"Miko is black inside."Tsukumo Sana

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yes. I guess I have to give SFO props for that because I assume his room isn't as much of a woman repellant as JL7's.
You realise Pippa's room is basically the same, but with Hololive merch and mould, right? :smugpipi:

Salado

You realise Pippa's room is basically the same, but with Hololive merch and mould, right? :smugpipi:
Counter point: She is a woman and doesn't mod any Holo.

Helkar

Eh. The last test subject that was there(Hina) is on record saying that it smelled fine. Considering she also specified Pippa herself smelled like tacos, i believe her.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I would say ah it can't be that bad her parents wouldn't let her keep a biohazard in the house but well they have in the past

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
Eh. The last test subject that was there(Hina) is on record saying that it smelled fine. Considering she also specified Pippa herself smelled like tacos, i believe her.
Hina (Phase) or Hina (BoBina)?

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Helkar

RedRage

Hina was at Pippa's extended family's place according to Pippa when she traveled for Christmas, not her parent's place.

Salado

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Helkar

Hina was at Pippa's extended family's place according to Pippa when she traveled for Christmas, not her parent's place.
Oh, i missed that, thanks for correction.
Then yeah we can't say anything about her room being a biohazard.
But since she's brushing her teeth and even says she's started a skincare routine(which btw, since she started it right after coming back from concert-trip, i wonder who put her up to that, i don't believe she's mentioned it), surely it can't be that bad.

RedRage

Helkar

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Will someone just dox JL7ten already? We have his gooncave bedroom, his feet pics and his socials. What else do we need.
is it worth doxing a major source of pipcome? i dont think so. let him be a femboy so long as he pays for it.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
She didn't seem to like SFO's flirting with vermintide, that's pretty telling of actual female tbh.
Troons may not be real woman but getting jealous over other women is a trait they share (I actually think Naomi is a true & honest fat ugly woman). I think SFO is just jealous that Lilith had that fling with Flamenco.
is it worth doxing a major source of pipcome? i dont think so. let him be a femboy so long as he pays for it.
I don't really care about him, it would just be funny if he actually was AFag. I wouldn't want her to lose one of her biggest whales.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's different when a meat Pippa does it.

famous artist pipkun

think shell wear her dentures?

famous artist pipkun

pcg is so cool

jl7 af mixup stream time stamp 1859

Last edited:

AlphaConvict

Will someone just dox JL7ten already? We have his gooncave bedroom, his feet pics and his socials. What else do we need.
Has been to Offkai multiple times, so most people here have accidentally seen him already.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Was the other way around but yea
Would be the day she planned three streams, the fefe twitch collab, her normal stream that she canceled, and a third stream I can't remember, may have been a random early morning zatsu given the talk of pushups around this post
Thanks anon bros. I even upscaled the chat image for the soundpost
(took me a min b/c had to use phone b/c racism)

Top Bottom