CilAhzCUgAEUOjU.jpg

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So I was laying in my comfy bed watching commentary-drama-sloptent before going to sleep and saw/realized something so fucking retarded I literally got up back to my computer to post here.

I was watching this random video with 100k views about a random Roblox kid diddler when suddenly this other guy is brought up and I am jumpscared by a surprise Pippa banner by complete fucking chance.
1726205603190.png

Now, I recognize Natashreo, because Natashreo has a storied past on the Internet: he's another Roblox pedophile tranny.
1726205782913.png

(Some of the videos call him a 'her'. Surprise surprise the Roblox community is a bit pozzed.)

And I guess he's a Pippa fan. Or likes using an image of her as a banner, I guess?
1726205896124.png
So uh, great. Awesome. Amazing.

GO THE FUCK AWAY
WHY DOES SHE ATTRACT THESE FUCKING PEOPLE LIKE FLIES TO SHIT

famous artist pipkun

So I was laying in my comfy bed watching commentary-drama-sloptent before going to sleep and saw/realized something so fucking retarded I literally got up back to my computer to post here.

I was watching this random video with 100k views about a random Roblox kid diddler when suddenly this other guy is brought up and I am jumpscared by a surprise Pippa banner by complete fucking chance.
View attachment 78153

Now, I recognize Natashreo, because Natashreo has a storied past on the Internet: he's another Roblox pedophile tranny.
View attachment 78155

(Some of the videos call him a 'her'. Surprise surprise the Roblox community is a bit pozzed.)

And I guess he's a Pippa fan. Or likes using an image of her as a banner, I guess?
View attachment 78156
So uh, great. Awesome. Amazing.

GO THE FUCK AWAY

birds of a feather.
we know she doesnt like older men. and she didnt kiss uruka, an older woman, at the sex museum, and she never talked aboit loving little boys like rie and dizzy. whats gender and age bracket does that leave us, that she says she likes?

Stunned But Dumb

Because no matter what your creed, nationality, race, gender, or ideals are everyone must admit that small southern cute rabbit that says ridiculous psychotic stuff its a pretty good bit. The rest of the blanks, positive or negative, get filled in along the way.

She's not your oshi's oshi. She's someone's oshi's oshi. Anyone's oshi's oshi.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Because no matter what your creed, nationality, race, gender, or ideals are everyone must admit that small southern cute rabbit that says ridiculous psychotic stuff its a pretty good bit. The rest of the blanks, positive or negative, get filled in along the way.

She's not your oshi's oshi. She's someone's oshi's oshi. Anyone's oshi's oshi.
I don't like sharing an oshi with literal outed-famous Roblox pedophile vermintide tbh.

e: I hope he tries to show up in chat so she can immediately rightfully tell him to kill himself and he gets sent to banworld.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Can Roblox and everything surrounding it just get nuked at this point? The mindnumbing zoomerbait gameplay is not worth the price of admission, of hosting a central hub for all the world's Bad Paedophilia.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Can Roblox and everything surrounding it just get nuked at this point? The mindnumbing zoomerbait gameplay is not worth the price of admission, of hosting a central hub for all the world's Bad Paedophilia.
Predators will go wherever they can get unsupervised access to children, whether that's Roblox, Minecraft, schools, whatever. As tempting as it is to blame Roblox and want it nuked out of orbit that isn't going to fix the problem.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Predators will go wherever they can get unsupervised access to children, whether that's Roblox, Minecraft, schools, whatever. As tempting as it is to blame Roblox and want it nuked out of orbit that isn't going to fix the problem.
The problem is that Roblox is an especially egregious case because of how understaffed the moderation is, and how little the company's doing to rectify the problem. It puts itself in a particularly disturbing position of having a clean, child-friendly image so parents have misplaced peace of mind leaving their kids unattended with it, while not being at all equipped to mitigate the problems that arise from letting millions of very young children run free on their own in the same space as unvetted adults.

Launching it directly into the sun won't eliminate child predators entirely, but it probably would slow them down a hell of a lot.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

famous artist pipkun

which vtuber would get you to stop watching pippa is she invaded phase today?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
which vtuber would get you to stop watching pippa is she invaded phase today?
I wouldn't stop watching Pippa, but if I liked them enough, I'd add them to the regular list of streamers I try to occasionally watch. The most recent example of that is Muu - I try to catch her streams when I have the time, I enjoy her content and occasionally send superchats and so forth, but that doesn't stop me from watching the majority of Pippa's streams.

Top Bottom