"I'll buy you a sound-proof room so you can scream all you want"IRyS

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
YUU JUST USED THE WEATHER DECK MANOEUVER

TRIED AND TESTED :whatastory:

Bronze

Something really must be up with tracking for Pico's model. The mouth stays open the entire time she talks.

While Memory's model isn't as expressive as the rest she still moves around a lot and seems adept at controlling it.
For some reason I'm totally fine with it if that's the case:BijouBijou:

seenister

I can't into moonrunes, I can't pretend to be JOP even if I wanted to.
Here's a guide from anon.

librewolf (34).jpg

hylic

Yuu and Loki are very funny together. They apparently knew each other before Phase

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I wonder: is Phase Connect JP a separate entity? Do the JP girls have to deal with Japanese laws regarding permissions, or do they have a lot more freedom?

YUU JUST USED THE WEATHER DECK MANOEUVER

Explain to my old ass.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Yuu and Loki are very funny together. They apparently knew each other before Phase
Loki knew Yuu before joining Phase, but met again at Phase and couldnt look her in the eye (as in nervousness) Tsukiakari (02:42 AM)
E: just read your name, lol. Thanks for your translations in other streams, hope you're relaxing and enjoying this one

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
1.1k with a very high rate of JPs in chat. Rather interesting considering the collab song didn't redirect to the collab stream and it isn't shown on Holodex. Definite JP hours right now/dead hours for NA. Still see the occasional gaijin in chat but it's like the inverse ratio of Clara's stream chat during her debut
The actual JPs are a lot more assertive now. Part of me thinks a lot of them are just tuning in to their devices for dinner

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
They seem to have good chemistry, and already play off each other well.

Security

>Loki knew Yuu before joining Phase, but met again at Phase and couldnt look her in the eye (as in nervousness) Tsukiakari (02:42 AM)

HAG CONNECT

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lends more credence to the idea that they were both Star☆Ring. Would be weird that Clara is left out because Beryl was in Star☆Ring as well

seenister

The actual JPs are a lot more assertive now. Part of me thinks a lot of them are just tuning in to their devices for dinner
Yeah they're settling. The great EN filtering begins.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Lends more credence to the idea that they were both Star☆Ring. Would be weird that Clara is left out because Beryl was in Star☆Ring as well
They're going through each individual impression, so maybe that will come up at Clara's turn - maybe.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Loki and Yuu are like sisters. Memory is cute but looks stressed...

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Bronze

She was really stressed yesterday too, so fair to assume she still is. Should be fine in few weeks.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Pico is running the stream and seems to be having a bit of trouble with getting things to display correctly.
Loki and Yuu have chemistry, sharing a brain, coordinating jokes etc.
Clara has a "happy to be here" expression and is nodding along.
Memory has a "why am I here" look of panic sometimes, though I think part of it must be her Live2D angle.

Yeah they're settling. The great EN filtering begins.
This stream is a great example, it's all talking, the questions have to be read or use an app on them to be understood, and the answers can't even be translated with an app. EOP viewers are 100% dependent on the live translator in chat.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
This stream is a great example, it's all talking, the questions have to be read or use an app on them to be understood, and the answers can't even be translated with an app. EOP viewers are 100% dependent on the live translator in chat.
My lazy self should really learn at some point. As far as JP content goes, I can tell they all speak clearly, so it's a matter of vocab and grammar structure for the most part....

Security

All the sudden: English.

Salado

BUY

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom