"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

Bronze

God's Strongest Dragoon

1.1k with a very high rate of JPs in chat. Rather interesting considering the collab song didn't redirect to the collab stream and it isn't shown on Holodex. Definite JP hours right now/dead hours for NA. Still see the occasional gaijin in chat but it's like the inverse ratio of Clara's stream chat during her debut

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
10 months in the basement. Fishman sure does love locking girls in the basement for extended periods of time.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
10 months in the basement. Fishman sure does love locking girls in the basement for extended periods of time.
He has art that needs completion :sakanapleasepippa:

Bronze

I wonder if the few hundred additional EN were extremely loud in Clara's debut and that's the reason chat became normal once they are gone. Of course with additional motivation to write more in english for rest

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Salado

I wonder if the few hundred additional EN were extremely loud in Clara's debut and that's the reason chat became normal once they are gone. Of course with additional motivation to write more in english for rest
I'll admit I used chat, but didn't overdone it.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The coffee company gaslighting arc continues

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Untitled.jpgE:
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

seenister

I'll admit I used chat, but didn't overdone it.

Wait, you're telling me you guys aren't pretending as JOPs in chat? That's literally what I'm currently doing right now.

Salado

Wait, you're telling me you guys aren't pretending as JOPs in chat? That's literally what I'm currently doing right now.
I can't into moonrunes, I can't pretend to be JOP even if I wanted to.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Sakana is Surströmming from Norway? Sounds right

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I only half pretend by spamming wwwwwwwwww when something funny happens.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh so they have a manager to translate sakanas fishspeak to them

To them he sounded like a nice old man lol

God's Strongest Dragoon

Numberfag time after their debuts:
Clara - 4.45k
Yuu - 3.48k
Memory - 3.36k
Loki - 3.32k
Pico - 3.23k
They're all pretty close but Clara is obviously the breakout talent because of the EN advantage. In terms of future growth, I can definitely see Yuu seeing some growth if she cozies up with the JP FPS streamer scene. The JP scene has also had a renewed interest in LoL, so Clara could see some growth there as well, especially if the rumors about Shibuya Hal making a LoL vtuber tournament are true.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Sakana is Surströmming from Norway? Sounds right
Isn't that Swedish?

Not that it really matters, the only Scandinavians whose food vaguely approaches edibility are the Danes.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I'm very rusty but still a bit shy to practice my reps in chat

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Something really must be up with tracking for Pico's model. The mouth stays open the entire time she talks.

While Memory's model isn't as expressive as the rest she still moves around a lot and seems adept at controlling it.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
What SE is gatagata?
I'm very rusty but still a bit shy to practice my reps in chat
I know how to access the JP layer on kb and mainly use it to say congrats and otsukare. I know nothing else

Top Bottom