"Are you gonna fap to my voice?"Fujikura Uruka

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So far Im happy with my investment, Embryos unite

Limkin

I hope the other girls are more schizo
If you think that schizo is someone whose perception of reality is different from normal, and normal is the same as average. Then she is the most schizo in the company as everyone else is utterly insane

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
My money is on Dizzy being the weirdo degenerate with mental handicaps, but I'm 75% sure so far.

Topo Chico

1685230155410.png
monday is 29th

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I hope the other girls are more schizo
Part of me agrees, the other part of me desperately wants phase to have more than like 3 women who aren't living in mold castles while burning all their "food."

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Not going to be able to catch many streams live with that schedule.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She’s got spunk and she’s got sass. She’s silly, fun, and really funny. I’m gonna call it now, she’ll be my favorite

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Part of me agrees, the other part of me desperately wants phase to have more than like 3 women who aren't living in mold castles while burning all their "food."
Mental illness makes them interesting. the only normal woman that's allowed to exist in vtubing is chikafujilisa

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im calling itm dizzy is going to start with her head first back coming from the top.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fishman decided that this sad girl would be permanently in and out of hospital just for something different.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Inner thigh mole is a nice touch

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
My money is on Dizzy being the weirdo degenerate with mental handicaps, but I'm 75% sure so far.
Slugma/Dizzy has been management for two small corpos now.
She can't be that mentally ill.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That outfit is certainly something

:vespernice:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
AWOOGA/10 on the model, holy seggs
Yes even this one
Screenshot_20230527-193349-461.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
not a fan of the skank looking clothes but her dorkness comes off nicely with her model. Also give it time, people thought uruka was the most adjusted member and see how she really is.

smartestkidontheshortbus

At least this one doesn't also have a degradation kink

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you think that schizo is someone whose perception of reality is different from normal, and normal is the same as average. Then she is the most schizo in the company as everyone else is utterly insane
She's basically Marilyn from the Munsters.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The model is very sexy up close in detail and not as generic as I though at first. I like the beauty marks :vespernice:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Sakana has some fetishes, and it seems each phase girl has one of them in their dseign as a way to signal it.

Mental illness makes them interesting. the only normal woman that's allowed to exist in vtubing is chikafujilisa
I don't need to them to be normal, I just want some to be funtional in basic hygiene.
Also Lisa's almost an anomaly in the OPPOSITE way than everyone else in that she's almost too normal to exist.

Fishman decided that this sad girl would be permanently in and out of hospital just for something different.
He already has Remi for that. Though I guess maybe they could share a room.

Top Bottom