"When I was a very young girl, I used to visit my grandma a lot. I was hoping she'd show me magical girl stuff, she said she'd show me something kid-friendly, it turned out to be Cutie Honey. In Cutie Honey, she would get undressed and tied up all the time, and that's how my sexual fetishes were awoken. Do you know Hutch the Honeybee? I thought it was cute how people fell into despair. Cutie Honey and Hutch planted the seeds, and my sexual fetishes began to distort, and then I became friends with a hardcore fujoshi. The things she recommended me turned me into a bigger freak than before. When I was a young kid, I couldn't understand dirty jokes, so my grandma would explain them to me, step by step. 'You know, the boys have this... but the girls have that' lol."Sakamata Chloe

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Bronze

Is she a detective or something? Pretty cool design and outfit

lolwatagain

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Having an outfit with copious amounts of belts involved is peak, please and thanks.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

In typical Phase fashion, I'm betting this one will be the wholesome one in the gen

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Awoogers

a magician?

i was honestly expecting a more eastern design on magicians maybe onmyouji since shes named kaminari

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You're thinking too much. It's inevitable that models will share similarities when everyone is drawing from the well of Japanese culture and history to inspire their designs and there are so many vtuber designs being released. There are only so many meaningfully different colours you can pick for hair and so many meaningfully different body shapes you can pick from. If there are similarities, that's just a product of the sheer numbers involved.
*Yagoo racing to debut his own pink menhera rabbit*

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

1) Three days late, Sakana
2) You can just tell this is the girl Sakana has his idol dreams pinned on. I can't wait to see how quickly she breaks him.

Awoogers

2) You can just tell this is the girl Sakana has his idol dreams pinned on. I can't wait to see how quickly she breaks him.

I mean he does have a preference to hags

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sakana has idol dreams? It doesn't really seem like it tbh, what with the lack of 3D apart from that tie in thing and a pretty small Cover/Orisong output. If I knew nothing I would say he wants a company of minecraft streamers with some sex appeal...

Awoogers

Sakana has idol dreams? It doesn't really seem like it tbh, what with the lack of 3D apart from that tie in thing and a pretty small Cover/Orisong output. If I knew nothing I would say he wants a company of minecraft streamers with some sex appeal...
He has idol dream but it gets killed instantly by everyone

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
They did just start a channel specifically for group covers and I've heard a few of the girls talk about getting 3d soon. Lumi mentioned some 3d models should be ready this year on her stream today.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Now, all I'm saying is that the first member got a one explanation mark "wow!" and the second one got two exclamation marks. Read into that what you will (he hates the first girl).

Bronze

Read into that what you will (he hates the first girl).
I don't think anyone can convince me that fishman hates the big chested hag. E: Well he might like the talent least like airi.
E2: To clarify, I'm joking. Im sure he doesnt have anything against any of them. Especially against Clara considering his taste :smugina:

Last edited:
Top Bottom