Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Inb4 purin was menace all along and now she's double-timing both phase and idol.
Somehow both Menace and Lisa discovered how to dual stream and pre-record content and are doubling up that Phase revenue

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Somehow both Menace and Lisa discovered how to dual stream and pre-record content and are doubling up that Phase revenue
Its the power of AI tell ya what

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hina is already losing her voice from screaming she said she isn't used to screaming a lot so that's another point to her being new to streaming barring her pl just avoiding horror entirely

Amoeba

awawawawawa

Timestamp of Eimi talking in clear spanish at 54:55
@Nenélove @Lurker McSpic Any luck at identifying her accent from this? It's a short clip but it came from her soul
Also I think this confirms that she isn't the pronouns dragon, if anyone wasn't convinced

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
My God, Runie is such a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb/neeeeeeeeeerd.

I still like her, though.
:beataniugh:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Timestamp of Eimi talking in clear spanish at 54:55
@Nenélove @Lurker McSpic Any luck at identifying her accent from this? It's a short clip but it came from her soul
Also I think this confirms that she isn't the pronouns dragon, if anyone wasn't convinced

yeah she is definitely spic, the chaos makes it hard but I do think she was saying "ay loco" before dropping the dios mio and at the end she either said "pendeja" or "deja" if her audio cutoff at the start. It sounds a bit colombian, the use of "pendeja" is more mexican but the "ay loco" follows more slang from argentina maybe. I can't really nail it but I'm sure she's a hafu or the child of an illegal :whatastory:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
My God, Runie is such a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb/neeeeeeeeeerd.

I still like her, though.
:beataniugh:
She's got a little bit of a bitchy edge to her... Enough to make her stand out in her gen but not so much to make her unlikeable.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Does make you wonder who else they picked up as a JP besides perhaps Beryl? Other than the Chinchilla who said she got rejected after an interview.

Negzana

So, going by the first 4 days, is there a ranking in how sadgirl/menhera each girl is yet?

Bronze

So, going by the first 4 days, is there a ranking in how sadgirl/menhera each girl is yet?
Most sadgirl has to be Muyu, if we are including IRL situations. Im really happy she laughs that much, considering how awful her life is. Other than that, even if we have an order, it might change. its their first week after all and rest seems relatively fine for now

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Honestly, it's Muyu as she's the only one that's cried on stream so far, and life is currently fucking her in the ass at the moment. Other than that, all of these girls seem somewhat stable.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Honestly, it's Muyu as she's the only one that's cried on stream so far, and life is currently fucking her in the ass at the moment. Other than that, all of these girls seem somewhat stable.
For now. Give them a few weeks.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Eimi has the rage gremlin inside her. I anticipate Amelia level salt/rage to come from her.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Muyu as people have said
Saya was pretty menhera as Kana so its only a matter of time
Eimi has the rage potential
Runie and Hina are too new to tell

Bronze

Does make you wonder who else they picked up as a JP besides perhaps Beryl? Other than the Chinchilla who said she got rejected after an interview.
JP got brought up few times but i haven't seen any other candidate that got suggested. Maybe friends of JP girls that graduated/is on hiatus?
Im pretty uninformed when it comes to JP outside Big 3, so if they have managed to hire a decently big one i have no idea who it is

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Most sadgirl has to be Muyu, if we are including IRL situations.
She's sadgirl world champion. None of the others could even come close, fortunately for them.

Negzana

I should have told by her original song but Runies an amazing singer

Anime Fan

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
About an hour from now:

A good tell-tale for PL is art style; so unless she's going to do really simple doodles; we might get some insight here. (It was good evidence in finding Plum)
Actually, is this her work on the thumbnail?

Top Bottom