"I need to try to not speak with an accent! I swear to god, this is bad for me! I have a scottish accent... no, no no nooo! ...Oi shot duh fock op ye bloddy fucken Sassenach, yeah mutherfucker, oh shu'up mate, you're a damn bloody Sassenach, oh fack off lad, jus go bach in duh game or I'll smack yer fockin'ead in"Bonnivier Pranaja

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sleep schedule's now even more messed up than before, but I'm getting to everything I missed

So far both Eimi and Saya are easy recommendations and should both be in front of a mic as often as possible together for potential infinite content, Hina is a tentative recommendation until an outfit update/revision but otherwise would be a stellar recommendation, M U U I can see is going to be a collab powerhouse and could readily play off her genmates, Runie has a strong music career ahead of her and could definitely benefit playing up into the chuuni girlfailure character

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
she does sound similar to pippa
If this Hampter isn't a Latina I would be shocked.
She honestly flipped between sounding like Pippa and Ame to me so that tracks with latina

In her call and response moment in her orisong she sounded exactly like Ame to me

As for the rankings ALL WERE GREAT
Saya (I like Kana from what I've seen of her)
Runie (I love me my musically gifted alcoholic pink women plus chuuni love)
Hina (gap Moe incarnate and a voice like a tempur-pedic pillow plus peak model design)
Muyu (I don't have much exposure to Purin but man she got pipes)
Eimi (she's neat she seems very hardworking plus 13 SENTINELS LOVE)

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Saya posted her schedule for the week.

>Typing of the Dead

That was it. One of her earliest streams under Tsunderia (I think her second or third?) and she was playing Typing of the Dead: Overkill. Was only a small handful of us in there, including her manager, who she was giving alcohol poisoning with the shit coming out of her mouth.

seenister

In Runie's OG song's (stream FORBIDDEN btw) description, her vocal guide credits are attributed to "Mai, Eimi". Now we know who Eimi is but Mai? Who is she?
rrat: She's one of the new JPs.

Bronze

Another collab incoming, if they survive that long.

seenister

Man, every time I see Nova's name, I see tits. This is all her fault.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Any room at the invaders inn for a big titty Yu-Gi-Oh player when it all falls apart or does Sakana only want people from Tsunderia still?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Any room at the invaders inn for a big titty Yu-Gi-Oh player when it all falls apart or does Sakana only want people from Tsunderia still?
god i hope so

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
We’re almost 100% positive that Runie used to be Plumarielle from NexStage sooooo…

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
We’re almost 100% positive that Runie used to be Plumarielle from NexStage sooooo…
Oh, THAT is who it is? Nice grab. If only someone could get Blair...
NexStage was a shitshow, a literal one at that, they ran a 3D concert out of a bathroom.

Bronze

If she applies, Airi will also have her back. So it is possible, IF they aren't already decided or there aren't better options. When it comes to invaders we can't be sure about their numbers after all. Also Blair is Echo from V&U if i remember correctly

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
If she applies, Airi will also have her back.
Not sure how that back is going to handle any more load.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Now that the gas cloud of Muyu spam has cleared, is the Hamster PL confirmed for wrong then?

Eimi Isami aka Nagami Mugi.jpg

Bronze

Now that the gas cloud of Muyu spam has cleared, is the Hamster PL confirmed for wrong then?

View attachment 60137
Not certainly if i didn't miss a post. But, people believe Eimi is latina. Mugi is asian so if they are correct then its not her.

AmeSame

The original song from Runie was honestly one of the best originals I've heard from an ENvtuber.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

View attachment 60137
Yeah, different voices, different interests, and different ethnicities. Hampster is clearly a Latena based on her speech patterns as well as the use of random Spanish words when speaking.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Yeah, different voices, different interests, and different ethnicities. Hampster is clearly a Latena based on her speech patterns as well as the use of random Spanish words when speaking.

Latinx stocks rising, perhaps IdolES had the right idea

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Not sure how that back is going to handle any more load.

She looks like she's trying to get me to sign up for a gacha game.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
She looks like she's trying to get me to sign up for a gacha game.

...wait, that might be what fishman mandated, what with the revealing outfit and overall design

Hina could potentially be the future gacha collabs unit, but that's just speculation

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
I was laughing my ass off at a picture of a hamster standing stoically in the middle of an Artillery Barrage. Eimi is one to watch.

Top Bottom