"But Peko-chan is reeaaally selfish, would that be OK with you? She can't do anything by herself and is quite stubborn!"Pekora's mom

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Who is this women and why do i wanna listen to her for hours to end.

Bronze

Obvious "assets" of the model aside(which are perfect btw). The amount of detail she and her staff etc. has is really amazing. The detail of glowing in dark adds so much quality imo despite being rly small

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Vert True
1702931285661.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Latinx stocks rising, perhaps IdolES had the right idea

If it's not just kayfabe (didn't seem like it) and she's truly never done ASMR she's gotta be a newcomer.
What if it's an Airi situation where a friend of hers recommended her to audition

Maybe it was Runie given their intertwined lore and how she "tricked" Hina into coming to earth

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'd be cool if she was a newbie as those tend to be fun and they also have less baggage

*glares intensely at Idol Invaders and gen 2*

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The only words in spanish she said were "mama y papa" at 13 minutes, but you can tell by that and the way she pronounced japanese that she speaks spanish

the way she said "mama" and "papa" was in japanese, the use of "y" is obviously spanish but doesn't have any particular accent I could tie to a country. She could even be the child of an illegal if they crossed when she was like 8 she could have mastery over both spanish and english :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I watched her debut but I didn't pick up on any spanish probably cause I had it on the background but if she used more words tag it and I'll have a look.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
So whenever Pippa's having trouble sleeping will she hit up Hina on voicechat and ask her to just talk?

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
After her experiences with Tsunderia, Chikafuji Lisa would resist the entreaties of any agency.

But Fishman has a hole in his heart that can never be filled and if he could not have the original Lisa, he would engineer one from scratch.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
While I like Hina's debut the least, I definitely like the Gap Moe she has, and she definitely has one of the best models in phase at the moment.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
After her experiences with Tsunderia, Chikafuji Lisa would resist the entreaties of any agency.

But Fishman has a hole in his heart that can never be filled and if he could not have the original Lisa, he would engineer one from scratch.
This is slightly funnier to me when I remember that time he commented on a tweet of hers about a dress and she called it kind of creepy or something because the tweet was months old I think.

Paladin

Holy shit Muyu got tipped 3K and is now getting bullied with money.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Bronze

I know fan favorite muyu is live but Hina is going to sing right now for anyone curious edit: also Dizzy is in both chat actively. woman surely loves chatting.
E2: she's raiding muyu so you can just drop there. It was short but i liked it

Paladin

I went back to Hina to see she was singing, and god damn. Is every member of this gen a talented singer?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Looks like Elmo got his lawyers after Muyu.

SomeRando

I went back to Hina to see she was singing, and god damn. Is every member of this gen a talented singer?

The fish took no chances this time, his idol dream will never die!

Bronze

Muyu did far more in 30 min than Saya and Hina did in their whole streams:whatastory:
I did watch all of them so not complaining :shubaIapprob:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She truly is Dizzy's daughter. She's just as giggly as she was during debut.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I hope the cunnyposters in chat calm down after this week. :depressedtako:

Top Bottom