"You're all breathtaking, chat that was an effing quote from George Floyd"Filian

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think it seems worse than when she was Purin because of the view counts. 8k for debut and 3k for this stream while Purin was a low 3 view.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm not very familiar with her PL but from the clips I've seen it seems like she kinda curated her community towards cunnyposting herself.
They're exactly the kind of people she wants watching her:
I know. I just really want to be able to like her and not feel like I'm in a sea of creepers. Oh well. Worst that happens is she filters me I guess. Plenty of others to watch.

:botanshrug:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I think it seems worse than when she was Purin because of the view counts. 8k for debut and 3k for this stream while Purin was a low 3 view.
Yeah, she seems to be this gens stands out, and given how Phases has been trading lately I would not be surprised if she stabilized at around 1k

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
I know. I just really want to be able to like her and not feel like I'm in a sea of creepers. Oh well. Worst that happens is she filters me I guess. Plenty of others to watch.

:botanshrug:
There's an easy fix to that... stop watching LoliTubers.

E: Because that's who they are going to attract.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Not allowed to play EUIV? Clio in shambles.

:fishfry:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Of course she plays Blue Archive.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
You Yamanbas complaining about cunnyposting are more annoying than the posters themselves holy shit. Close the fucking chat for the love of god.
Yeah, she seems to be this gens stands out, and given how Phases has been trading lately I would not be surprised if she stabilized at around 1k
I've noticed that since last month phase number's have grown, airi was getting 250ccv on average and now she sits at 500 sometimes 800. I said it before but I do think phase is about to incline hard and gen 3 seems to be the stepping stone. Maybe my nigga fishman will have a 3d concert soon, maybe sooner than we think if all the 3d the girls were mentioning yesterday as their goals was a hint.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
You Yamanbas complaining about cunnyposting are more annoying than the posters themselves holy shit. Close the fucking chat for the love of god.

I've noticed that since last month phase number's have grown, airi was getting 250ccv on average and now she sits at 500 sometimes 800. I said it before but I do think phase is about to incline hard and gen 3 seems to be the stepping stone. Maybe my nigga fishman will have a 3d concert soon, maybe sooner than we think if all the 3d the girls were mentioning yesterday as their goals was a hint.
I noticed that when my girl Dizzy was putting up higher numbers than the newest NijiEN boy without the aid of a raid.

Dizzy who has now been promoted from Oshi to Kami-Oshi now that Hina exists.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I wonder if youtube changed anything about the numbers, because it's such a drastic incline. It's kinda crazy.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I wonder if youtube changed anything about the numbers, because it's such a drastic incline. It's kinda crazy.
I heard that they started counting stuff from adblockers not working as they use to. No real evidence though just what I heard

Paladin

Yeah, I've seen the same thing. all of the girls have been trading up. dizzy has had several streams break 1k and all the girls seem to be trending into high 3 view territory. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the girls are 4views by June

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
With all the other companies managing to implode on themselves with no outside help, arguably including one of the BIG ones, a lot of people are probably dropping off a lot of the other places. Oddly enough despite it's collection of menhara, Phase is apparently the most stable place as far as handling and talent explosions go. For anyone who isn't hard focused on the big 3 or so groups/companies or in particular the JP scenes it wouldn't surprise me if it was the rabbit hole they all fall into after all the other shit. It's still small enough you can feel like an important audience member, but growing big fairly quickly and doing it well.

I heard that they started counting stuff from adblockers not working as they use to. No real evidence though just what I heard
It was retarded they ignored those anyway. I know someone else said it didn't count stuff like Holodex either apparently or multiple tabs so who knows.

Edit: I wonder if someone did a poll if it would show accurate numbers or not now if this was all the case? I know one of the ways people originally noticed the numbers thing was polls racking up like 200%+ of the viewer count in votes.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
There's an easy fix to that... stop watching LoliTubers.

E: Because that's who they are going to attract.
I don't think it's fair to vtubers with loli models to act like they're all pedobait. I've watched girls like Ami Amani and Zeli Zuimu on and off since their debuts and I've never noticed this kind of stuff from them, they just happen to be lolis, and so might get a stray sob emoji or two, but otherwise go about their content perfectly normally. Muu's chat is the way it is because she actively encouraged it as Purin.

I would be pissed if it spreads to Shiina's chat in the long term.
Just think of it as one more way that NSFW animation will come back to bite her in the ass :pekomusliml:

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Paladin

I don't think it's fair to vtubers with loli models to act like they're all pedobait. I've watched girls like Ami Amani and Zeli Zuimu on and off since their debuts and I've never noticed this kind of stuff from them, they just happen to be lolis, and so might get a stray sob emoji or two, but otherwise go about their content perfectly normally. Muu's chat is the way it is because she actively encouraged it as Purin.
I'm just hoping that it remains contained in her chat and doesn't spread to members that don't embrace the Loli shit as much. I would be pissed if it spreads to Shiina's chat in the long term.

Salado

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm just hoping that it remains contained in her chat and doesn't spread to members that don't embrace the Loli shit as much. I would be pissed if it spreads to Shiina's chat in the long term.
Shiina's usually pretty quick to shut down chat when they get on her nerves, though right now she's talking about how down bad she is for Muyu as well lmao.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Maybe my nigga fishman will have a 3d concert soon, maybe sooner than we think if all the 3d the girls were mentioning yesterday as their goals was a hint.
oh joy shitty jap music and piss poor choreo

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's usually pretty quick to shut down chat when they get on her nerves, though right now she's talking about how down bad she is for Muyu as well lmao.
She thinks youthful anime girls are cute in an aesthetic way. She gave an example before of thinking it's very cute how Ina is drawn so that you can almost see down her shirt, she thinks that is very cute. However her tweet about "feel the worst desire for a child I have ever felt" sounds baity:SelenHAHAhere:

Top Bottom