"Our CEO is god!"Utatane Nasa

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
  1. Muyu: Favorite, for obvious reasons.
  2. Runie: Seems fun. Liked her music. Curious to learn more about her taste in games.
  3. Eimi: Clearly musically talented. Hyperactive as fuck, and I don't know shit about like 90% of her interests. Kind of a wild card here, depending on Saya and Hina in the future.
  4. Saya: Seemed fun, but not much stood out with her yet.
  5. Hina: Relaxing voice, but like Saya, not much stood out with her yet.
All-in-all, a pretty good line-up and impressive presentation. How they will end up will be seen after they stream for a bit. After all, Ember was seen as a "normie" by many in her debut stream, and we see how that's changed since.

Definitely happy for Muyu. She'll do great in Phase.

Bronze

I'll probably have to wait for collabs, despite the initial scuff I want to say that the hamster had the best put together debut stream. Runie had the worst
Runie started with a banger song so i think even that's pretty good. Also they are playing Lethal company together this week, unless you meant collab with senpais

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Runie started with a banger song so i think even that's pretty good. Also they are playing Lethal company together this week, unless you meant collab with senpais
Both kind of, need to see them roll off the others

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Mr officer, this guy right here
s38ite.png
Yep, that's Rie alright.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Going by the whole package (personality & debut stream), first impressions were:
Eimi > Muyu > Runie > Hina > Saya

If the latina voice ticks are anything to go by, I'm going to need the spics to go thru every LATAM PL to find us our hamster.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Going by the whole package (personality & debut stream), first impressions were:
Eimi > Muyu > Runie > Hina > Saya

If the latina voice ticks are anything to go by, I'm going to need the spics to go thru every LATAM PL to find us our hamster.
For being 99% Mexicans we should have this by now. They aint dodging that lazy stereotype!

Anime Fan

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Is Kiara a fan of Saya's past life or is this out of the blue?

Bronze

Its a shame I've never listened this song so i can't compare

Its her song

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
For being 99% Mexicans we should have this by now. They aint dodging that lazy stereotype!
I've been combing /pcg/ since Hina's premier, and I'm not seeing anything convincing come up for either her or Eimi yet if Hampwn is Biscotti.
Edit:
It is Kiara's song, granted it's surprising she's commenting on it unless she comments on every cover of it.
Lia covered it last year, and Kiara didn't comment on that one. So Saya lucked out.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It is Kiara's song, granted it's surprising she's commenting on it unless she comments on every cover of it.

Edit: There is a short 30 second clip cover and she commented on that one as well

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I've been combing /pcg/ since Hina's premier, and I'm not seeing anything convincing come up for either her or Eimi yet if Hampwn is Biscotti.
Shiina, Erina, Pippa, Uruka, and Ember are all following Hampwn.

Edit: From just a few days ago, Ham screaming/talking

Last edited:

Bronze

They have no idea. I was watching them during the whole predebut and they only discussed Mugi being eimi. I saw nothing about Hina there

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
most of us don't listen to spanish speaking vtubers they're more cringe than the average vtuber.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
To no ones surprise, Muyu is the most popular on /pcg/.
brave-ANSS1-JJVAU.png

Yes, I voted for Muyu :smugpipi:

lolwatagain

Muyu>Eimi>Runie>Hina

Missed saya, but I'm putting her above runie.
Hina looks like she has the personality of a wet cloth to me. Maybe my opinion will change.

Im just hoping not purin streams in a slot that I can actually watch.
I think Hina's cult church stream will probably be a sign of where her content will go. While Runie is a Normie playing the role of a degenerate, Hina is giving some hints of a degenerate playing the role of a pure normie.

We'll have to see how unhinged she is on Sunday.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Edit: I only found one other vtuber cover and it was a metal version. She may just be really excited to have her song covered.
Yeah, pretty much she's excited when her stuff is covered. She commented here too back in the day:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yeah, pretty much she's excited when her stuff is covered. She commented here too back in the day:

Just found that when I was searching a little more.

Top Bottom