"Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O, and on her farm she had a DREAM, E-I-E-I-O; With a 'hai hai' here and a 'hai hai' there, here 'hai' there 'hai' everywhere 'hai hai', Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!!!"Kiryu Coco

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Bronze

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-w-VWi-YWGTu-D.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Finally, a debut watchalong actually worth watching.
Should be fun, but I'm not a big fan of watchalongs for debuts. Most of the time there is too much talking over the person debuting. It makes it hard to focus. That could just be my autism though.

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
Should be fun, but I'm not a big fan of watchalongs for debuts. Most of the time there is too much talking over the person debuting. It makes it hard to focus. That could just be my autism though.
Totally agree. I feel like the concept is cute moreso for watching after enjoying the debuts by yourself tbh.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The real benefit of doing a watchalong on the official Phase Connect channel is that you can directly superchat Sakana to thank him for his hard work in launching Phase Euphoria.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The real benefit of doing a watchalong on the official Phase Connect channel is that you can directly superchat Sakana to thank him for his hard work in launching Phase Euphoria.
Or yell at him about merch stuff.

Also between the three of them, you might get more confirmations on the nationality of the talent just based on who is what level of disgusted with them! (Yes this was a "the 3 of them are racist" joke.) "joke" :smugpipi:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Also between the three of them, you might get more confirmations on the nationality of the talent just based on who is what level of disgusted with them! (Yes this was a "the 3 of them are racist" joke.) "joke" :smugpipi:

Has Lia shown any racist tendencies? Homophobia, yeah, but I'm not familiar with her racism.

Dizzy and Panko, however...

Bronze

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Has Lia shown any racist tendencies? Homophobia, yeah, but I'm not familiar with her racism.

Dizzy and Panko, however...
Ah man wish I had anything to go offhand. Compared to the rest no not really, and it's sometimes hard to tell when she's playing something up or not.
Though I do swear I remember her yelling at chat for calling her the wrong brown. She's in Phase though so >something something angry vtweeter talking point about how they're all evil pippa enablers<

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Filian said she'll be streaming it but idk if it's sponsored
If you're a react streamer it's free, topical content to react to. It's not a bad idea to use it even if you don't get paid.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Though I do swear I remember her yelling at chat for calling her the wrong brown.

If I recall, she was yelling at them for calling her Mexican, when she's Puerto Rican (saying she's a different brown when her skin may as well be from a Nordic country).

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
If I recall, she was yelling at them for calling her Mexican, when she's Puerto Rican (saying she's a different brown when her skin may as well be from a Nordic country).
That sounds about right yeah. I just don't know what needs searched if it's clipped, or what stream(s) it happened in so unfortunately it's sort of just a memory I vaguely recalled lol Though yeah Lia's pretty damn whiteconsidering.
Panko's probably jealous :SelenHAHAhere:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That sounds about right yeah. I just don't know what needs searched if it's clipped, or what stream(s) it happened in so unfortunately it's sort of just a memory I vaguely recalled lol Though yeah Lia's pretty damn whiteconsidering.
Panko's probably jealous :SelenHAHAhere:
Why would Panko be jealous? There's no-one better than Italians at being black while looking white.

Amoeba

awawawawawa

Clio is also doing a watchalong, since this one is paid I assume Filian is sponsored too

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
for maximum chaos, play all debut watchalongs at the same time alongside the debuts

you may lose your hearing, but it just might be worth it! maybe!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Fish fins typed this post.
1694128485526725.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Muyu has made Coni Confetti and Poko Rakun jannies in her waiting room.

Impressive power leveling for the purple smoke, showing off her own mossad hit squad
:smugrys:

Top Bottom