"WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING GAMES WITH NAKED MEN?!"Pomu Rainpuff

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Oh don't worry she will do that herself
At least her model is significantly less lewd than Purin. Hopefully she doesn't have a secret toggle like Panko :optimistic:

Awoogers

At least her model is significantly less lewd than Purin. Hopefully she doesn't have a secret toggle like Panko :optimistic:
The purin model from tsunderia was not that lewd but she managed to change it into o-chan(who's literally ona-chan)

Bronze

This also has a trailer you can listen

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The purin model from tsunderia was not that lewd but she managed to change it into o-chan(who's literally ona-chan)
Her model was really cute if you didn't go below her shoulders :SelenHAHAhere:

Awoogers

Her model was really cute if you didn't go below her shoulders :SelenHAHAhere:
It's cute then you remember that the one behind it is an honest to God racist so the neurons just start firing involuntarily

And is on the same area of vicinity so the chances of hearing a squeaky racist irl is a chance

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
With regards to watchalongs, Depressed Nousagi is going to do one too. I was planning on just watching the raws but I might end up watching his instead since menhera tendencies aside he does know a lot about the industry and he might have some good insight.

Each debut is going to be 45 minutes so we're in for almost 4 hours of lore animations and favorites lists, everyone. Hope you're ready.
:fishfry:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Oh don't worry she will do that herself
I'd rather she start saying slurs before that.

So with nothing to do, my restless ass decided to extend Hina's trailer since I liked the tunes
Give it some time, HD processing is shit, also saya's on the way but that's it as these are the only ones I loved.
I'll remove it after the offical ones drop

Last edited:

Awoogers

I'd rather she start saying slurs before that.

So with nothing to do, my restless ass decided to extend Hina's trailer since I liked the tunes
Give it some time, HD processing is shit, also saya's on the way but that's it as these are the only ones I loved.
I'll remove it after the offical ones drop

Unless she gets so egg cartond forgets the horny part and goes straight to the racist part I think not

She's more likely to draw her own moyu Eifel tower first

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Let's do the liveposting here the same as in the other debuts because if not we would get entangled with any other girl who is live at the moment and I prefer to have a single place to see the reactions of the debuts (the Advent ones were adorable especially when it was confirmed that they were the twins).

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It's cute then you remember that the one behind it is an honest to God racist so the neurons just start firing involuntarily

And is on the same area of vicinity so the chances of hearing a squeaky racist irl is a chance
Y'all asked for a stop to the Shioriposting, confuckingrats you all got it, the Muuposting shall begin.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm ready with Pokemon Violet, and am looking forward to seeing exactly what Gen 3 will cringe about when re-watching their debuts a year from now

Awoogers

Y'all asked for a stop to the Shioriposting, confuckingrats you all got it, the Muuposting shall begin.
To be honest I would have started purinposting if she was still active along with my rinposting so this is fine

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Why can't I just have a racist for once!
:urtearingmeapart:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Any other Sleepy Dragon will have to fight Nasa for her crown

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"Hina is a loli in the body of a hag" - Panko 2023

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Watching Clio's watchalong, and can I just say how much more attractive her model is when compared to the absurd cleavage shovelware abound?

Got nothing to do with the Phase Debuts, I know, but I can't help it.

Top Bottom