2023-12-05-2.png

A
2023-12-05-3.png

A
2023-12-05-5.png

A
2023-12-05-4.png

A
Nevermind my earlier post, she's clearly white.

Though this does bring up a question. Phase has a certain reputation, enough so that twitter automatically assumes Phase members are racists.

Wonder how she'll take suddenly being a target for her erstwhile allies.
It's worse, I have reason to believe fishman himself is a regular.
Do we have any users desperately asking for League players in the vidya thread?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
We only got confirmation on Dizzy and Pips. I have no idea about Rie, but it is safe to assume that all of the phase girls are aware of our existence. However, there is no way Tenma is a regular here with her zero-tolerance stance towards drama.

Yeah, I seriously doubt Tenma browses this forum. She's too smart to deal with dumb bullshit, and even smarter to not be tempted to even browse it casually.

Also, I'm positive Lumi browses this and /pcg/ - more than Pippa, even. She's indicated it without even saying it way too many times. I wouldn't be shocked if she even has an account... and posts.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Nevermind my earlier post, she's clearly white.

Though this does bring up a question. Phase has a certain reputation, enough so that twitter automatically assumes Phase members are racists.

Wonder how she'll take suddenly being a target for her erstwhile allies.

Do we have any users desperately asking for League players in the vidya thread?
Remember, most of these types tend to endorse this kind of stuff due to peer pressure and the desire to fit in. This is gonna vanish when these types are gonna be the ones marching against her and trying to get her friends to disown her, and it's probably gonna work if these are the type of people she still hangs out with. I honestly would not be surprised if she already found herself in the hot seat and became diluted with that shit and we are in for a reverse Pinkcat situation. Either way, if she is one of the Phase talents, then this is a shitshow waiting to happen, and I hope Fishman is ready to deal with the fallout.

Security

Remember, most of these types tend to endorse this kind of stuff due to peer pressure and the desire to fit in. This is gonna vanish when these types are gonna be the ones marching against her and trying to get her friends to disown her, and it's probably gonna work if these are the type of people she still hangs out with. I honestly would not be surprised if she already found herself in the hot seat and became diluted with that shit and we are in for a reverse Pinkcat situation. Either way, if she is one of the Phase talents, then this is a shitshow waiting to happen, and I hope Fishman is ready to deal with the fallout.

...we could also convert her...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
On a more serious note, if this PL is accurate I feel like Eimi could be a problem waiting to happen, but I'd need to see her on stream before I go full doomer. Her applying to Phase in the first place shows she's not one of the worst extremists out there, and being around people who're relatively normal (yes, sad girl company etc., you know what I mean) could be a good influence on her. A lot of zoomers pick up this shit because they're surrounded by it 24/7, hell I'm pretty sure Pippa had something about being genderfluid on one her old Asyla pages, but whether they go full retard or not varies from person to person.

All I can really hope for is that she can wrangle herself to keep her social politics away from the company and her streams, since that's the difference between being able to ignore it vs. it being a disruption.

...we could also convert her...
Using a bigger word doesn't make your Reticuleposting less obvious.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
On a more serious note, if this PL is accurate I feel like Eimi could be a problem waiting to happen, but I'd need to see her on stream before I go full doomer.

Hey, what a brilliant idea. Pippa, Kronii, even Hana Macchia do just fine at portraying on-stream personas different than their Twitter histories would indicate. Perhaps the hamper can do it too, or else she wouldn't have gotten the gig. You all need to quit doomposting and start laughing at the absurdity of it all.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nah man, it wouldn't be in character if I didn't doom post 24/7

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
1) I'm going to assume that, as both Rie and Dizzy are regulars here (and so are Tenma and Pips) most of Phase is aware that we are watching.
2) It is within the realm of possibility that these personas have been purposefully crafted to be as yab and current year as a troll-ops
3) I don't know, I'm going to have a big drink
It's worse, I have reason to believe fishman himself is a regular.
Find the Jelly anti.. find the Fish.

:mitothink:
We only got confirmation on Dizzy and Pips. I have no idea about Rie, but it is safe to assume that all of the phase girls are aware of our existence. However, there is no way Tenma is a regular here with her zero-tolerance stance towards drama.
For Rie she directly mentioned superduper once and mentioned sharing stuff she found "somewhere" to other Phase talents

For Shiina I mean :smugselen:
The fact that Shiina has seen us call her neuro-divergent superfan autistic brings much joy
It would be a very safe assumption that the Phase girls, minus Michiru and Nasa, know of and are lurking here. Already know that Kirsche and Pippa are here (probably Sleepy too).

For that matter, I would assume Marimari, etc. are probably also aware and maybe lurk a bit.

A funnier rrat is that Nyaru is almost certainly here and actively negrates our local melaninophile.

Panko Enjoyer

The fact that Shiina has seen us call her neuro-divergent superfan autistic brings much joy
I was reading through those general thread recaps and found that. The whole forum just immediately bullied that man for the rest of the night while he apparently swore off Shiina as his oshi for a while. Great read. :irysthumbsupl:
Pippa had something about being genderfluid on one her old Asyla pages, but whether they go full retard or not varies from person to person.
Correction, genderfluid furry dancing in her fursuit in her backyard

Security

Using a bigger word doesn't make your Reticuleposting less obvious.

I'm honestly not sure what you're implying here. What I was talking about was turning her away from the queer theory religion and into the realm of sanity and race realism, but I repeat myself.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm honestly not sure what you're implying here. What I was talking about was turning her away from the queer theory religion and into the realm of sanity and race realism, but I repeat myself.
Political fixposting is still fixposting.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Okay, I gotta ask. How do we know that Dizzy is aware of this place? Keep in mind that I only bumbled in here back in October.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Okay, I gotta ask. How do we know that Dizzy is aware of this place? Keep in mind that I only bumbled in here back in October.
It's Dizzy.

She and Pippa are very close, by their own admission.

Dizzy is the most racist in Phase. She's probably the one trying to start Yamanba towers in threads.

She's pretty great, if you didn't know.

Untitled (40).png

Seriously though, I believe the basis for Dizzy lurking here is her referencing one of the announcements, as well as a SC the Foxfucker sent a few months ago.

Panko Enjoyer

Security

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I was reading through those general thread recaps and found that. The whole forum just immediately bullied that man for the rest of the night while he apparently swore off Shiina as his oshi for a while. Great read. :irysthumbsupl:

Correction, genderfluid furry dancing in her fursuit in her backyard
Oooh, so that's why I didn't see him around the last couple days? I missed the public beatings! I need to search and see it for myself

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Oooh, so that's why I didn't see him around the last couple days? I missed the public beatings! I need to search and see it for myself
Chicken Cutlets calling him "neurodivergent" happened back in Q1 2023, if I'm not mistaken.

Also a reminder we'll be getting Phase Wars II early next year, so throwing Gentree into the chaos will probably generate so much more salt.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Chicken Cutlets calling him "neurodivergent" happened back in Q1 2023, if I'm not mistaken.

Also a reminder we'll be getting Phase Wars II early next year, so throwing Gentree into the chaos will probably generate so much more salt.
I read that as if it had recently happened again. Disregard my last post then.

seenister

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Top Bottom