"If I had a house-husband, I would freaking ravage him every day. The term 'house-husband' is just so erotic"Ember Amane

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
XX chromosomes, Asian DNA, sufficiently online to become a vtuber...

The first two make this very impressive. The last one moves this firmly into "HOW?!" territory.
"Chaaaaaaaaa~t.. :("
🍋

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I have never seen so many men simultaneously undergo ruined orgasms before in my life. Congratulations, Short.

Bronze

pippa-Wut-m.png
LMAO pls be her!
2023-12-05-1.png

A
2023-12-05-2.png

A
2023-12-05-3.png

A
2023-12-05-5.png

A
2023-12-05-4.png

A
Doesn't feel like someone like her would apply to Phase, simply because of what they will hear from their friends and online. Regardless, if she is in and knows when to shut up it doesn't matter much. Its the entitled attitude that's the problem, not the sexual preference.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yeah where's the tits, where's the ass

Dare I say, where is the woman!?!?
Not with that one. That's a pansexual or non-binary (whatever the fuck that means).

Imagine a person with these kinds of red flags calling Pippa senpai. The woman who played Hogwarts Legacy to spite Twitter spergs apparently led a transphobic, neo-Nazi army on a genocidal campaign against troons.

Also, I'd like to point out the coincidence that MATI is currently on the Troon Segment.
:BijouBijou:

Empraize

Panko Enjoyer

:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: dottovu is gender fluid, therefore she identifies as water :educateyourself:
Kronii is a retarded zipperhead that has been whitewashed so hard she thinks she's a white girl, resulting in her doing the most white girl thing of all time: claim a gay pronoun

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
pippa-Wut-m.png
LMAO pls be her!
2023-12-05-1.png

A
2023-12-05-2.png

A
2023-12-05-3.png

A
2023-12-05-5.png

A
2023-12-05-4.png

A
Fish I swear if you brought a trojan horse of more genderspeshul shit into phase I will curse your bloodline for another 13 generations

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Yet another glimmer of hope for a white man, destroyed by our local African man.
Many such cases.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Re my last post, it does appear in fact Nagami Mugi is an artist, Twitch says she's done nearly 200 hours of art streams, but seemingly hasn't done anything art related in almost a year and there aren't any easy to find VoDs, only verified sample I have found so far if anyone wants to play comparisons with the Eimi art.
View attachment 59276
This is also the same woman who was mainly featured in this Polygon article that some of you may remember.
She doesn't really say anything interesting and most of the retarded takes are the authors (she does say she's trying to go corpo though and one agency she interviewed with asked her to close her shop, which is still up).

At any rate, even if it was her I don't think she would have to worry about unicorns. Between labeling herself as a non-binary pansexual, the rampant fleshtubing and agreeing to an interview with Polygon I can only imagine the most vehement of reactions from /pcg/, she'll have an army of antis straight out of the gate.

The "non-binary pansexual" means she just doesn't want to date right now, but she can't say that. It's a rationalization to "fit in" among the crowd. It actually means she's straight but is stuck in the wave of vermintide.

She'd be a "college lipstick lesbian" in a previous era. It's a debuff, truly, but she still has a chance to be functional. Minus the fact she's joining Phase Connect.

Amoeba

awawawawawa
Btw someone posted these vocaroos in /pcg/ that are allegedly from Kana/Saya, I'm not familiar with her but if its true then this gen will be balanced lol

Limkin

If you think about it, frying pan is just a dildo that can cook food. Nothing is out of equation if you are brave enough

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Btw someone posted these vocaroos in /pcg/ that are allegedly from Kana/Saya, I'm not familiar with her but if its true then this gen will be balanced lol

I can't trust these things anymore after the proliferation of AI tech.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Purin, you aren't fooling anyone. You're like the quintessential sadgirl :smugpipi:

TBH, Purin actually has a real (non-schizo) reason to be a sadgirl.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

:chaos:

Also Kana if that's true guess what

The "non-binary pansexual" means she just doesn't want to date right now, but she can't say that. It's a rationalization to "fit in" among the crowd. It actually means she's straight but is stuck in the wave of vermintide.

She'd be a "college lipstick lesbian" in a previous era. It's a debuff, truly, but she still has a chance to be functional. Minus the fact she's joining Phase Connect.
I mean even if that would be true that is also huge red flag grilllll

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

I'll take whatever brand of copium you're having.
I listened to one of her VODs, I still didn't hear the watson vibes I got from the trailer. But If it turns out to be her, I'd like to see her collabs with the other talents.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Muscle mommy shit isn't hot, you guys are just homosexuals in denial.
The pinnacle of physical strength in a woman, and you can make her powerless with one hand. Yeah nothing hot about that
Doesn't feel like someone like her would apply to Phase, simply because of what they will hear from their friends and online. Regardless, if she is in and knows when to shut up it doesn't matter much. Its the entitled attitude that's the problem, not the sexual prepreferences
She'll fit in perfectly with the "completely straight" and "not degenerate" members though, and her and Rie probably align politically.
Kronii is a retarded zipperhead that has been whitewashed so hard she thinks she's a white girl, resulting in her doing the most white girl thing of all time: claim a gay pronoun
Kronii is also the type of person to pretend to be nonbinary if it would improve her chances of getting VA work.

I feel nothing but sympathy for women stuck in leftist cities. They only go crazier from the lack of good dick.

Bronze

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I can't trust these things anymore after the proliferation of AI tech.
LET ME BELIEVE.

Top Bottom