"i want to have 4 PCs so that i can play games with my feet"Kaela Kovalskia

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I got bored and checked PCG to see if they had any new interesting info and they were just having a more retarded version of that ASMR discussion I had on here a few days ago. How do ya'll sift through that shit?!?!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I got bored and checked PCG to see if they had any new interesting info and they were just having a more retarded version of that ASMR discussion I had on here a few days ago. How do ya'll sift through that shit?!?!
I just let you autists do it for me.

Kalion

:)
I took a quick look at the thread a few days ago and it was people trying to bait each other with out of context clips, old rrats, and one poor man asking "So I guess no one is watching the stream right now?"

Short

God Damn the Sun
I took a quick look at the thread a few days ago and it was people trying to bait each other with out of context clips, old rrats, and one poor man asking "So I guess no one is watching the stream right now?"
pippa-Wut-m.png
isn't it great!

seenister

I don't know about Eimi being Mugi, though the singing voices are similar that trailer voice/accent is far too different. I also can't find any evidence that she has any artistic ability either, all her art appears commissions/fan made. Worst of all she identifies as 'non-binary' and rides the pronoun wagon. Her Twitter is full of roommate posting and she even sometimes appears to forgo using her avatar and fleshstreams as well. Extremely Twitch generic, doesn't give off any PC vibes to me at all and you'd think if she was in someone would have told her to clean all that up.
Agreed. I don't think they sound the same at all tbh. Like you said, the accent is far too different but from voice quality alone, Mugi's is deeper. Their talking voice is far from similar too based on the debut trailer. There are just far too many inconsistencies in both their voices when compared. I may be just deaf though.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

MagicHammer

Re my last post, it does appear in fact Nagami Mugi is an artist, Twitch says she's done nearly 200 hours of art streams, but seemingly hasn't done anything art related in almost a year and there aren't any easy to find VoDs, only verified sample I have found so far if anyone wants to play comparisons with the Eimi art.
mugiart.jpg
This is also the same woman who was mainly featured in this Polygon article that some of you may remember.
She doesn't really say anything interesting and most of the retarded takes are the authors (she does say she's trying to go corpo though and one agency she interviewed with asked her to close her shop, which is still up).

At any rate, even if it was her I don't think she would have to worry about unicorns. Between labeling herself as a non-binary pansexual, the rampant fleshtubing and agreeing to an interview with Polygon I can only imagine the most vehement of reactions from /pcg/, she'll have an army of antis straight out of the gate.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Oh great

Holo gets the superior non binary Korean.

While none of us get nice things we REALLY don't get nice things
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: dottovu is gender fluid, therefore she identifies as water :educateyourself:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Between labeling herself as a non-binary pansexual, the rampant fleshtubing and agreeing to an interview with Polygon

Why must everything good be ruined.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
So far my reaction has been:
Runie has my favorite voice of all.
Eimi has my favorite model plus she looks really goofy so I hope she's not that Mugi girl because my luck with my favs would be on the floor and I would stop trusting myself.
My second favorite model is Saya.
Hina sounds like an ASMR mommy girl and ASMR mommy girls give me the same vibe as Vox and I dislike him and them, plus her model is very whoreish. I don't really like it when people use angelic and celestial things in super sexualized designs, the attractive thing with innocence is to remove it but if you're already showing everything, what are you leaving for me?
Who wore it better?

View attachment 59196

Saya looks like a much cooler design than Kai. Much better colour scheme, too.
I like Saya better.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I was only like 50% she could be Mugi and only stumbled on the possibility because I happened to have Mugi's goodbye song open because I was updating my graduated vtubers post when I played Eimi's cover. Still not really too convinced but if it is her, at least she's talented.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Alright, turn this car around. I don't want to go on this trip anymore.
:annoyedpippa:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Well she had to have SOME kind of debuff to balance the rest of her out.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Muscle mommy shit isn't hot, you guys are just homosexuals in denial.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Muscle mommy shit isn't hot, you guys are just homosexuals in denial.
Yeah where's the tits, where's the ass

Dare I say, where is the woman!?!?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom