"I will continue to be me even if I become an individual... . ꒰ঌ(ↄ˘˘c)໒꒱. . I don't want to lose to the mean world! Keep supporting me! I love you"Amemiya Nazuna

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Bronze

/pcg/ (linking to the warosu thread) is currently talking about it and apparently, the debut concert was so bad, that it made her and her genmate dip. I have yet to watch that debut concert but it's available in the archive I linked.

The state of the debut concert at the time:
1701782754821061.png
Debut concert? Did they really debut their first vtubers with a 3D concert and expected it to be succesful?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Debut concert? did they really debuted their first vtubers with a 3D concert and expected it to be succesful?
Imagine spending all your time prepping for a 3D concert debut and you forgot to spend any time and effort on advertising the talents. And then your 3D concert flops anyway.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

this cover sounds a lil more like eimi, mugi also did everything for this one (art/mix/video)

oh she'll fit right in
:SelenHAHAhere:

also the voice + eng version of a jp song... yeah plum is definitely runie. i'm excited for her! i remember stumbling across her tiktoks and being impressed, and then being real disappointed when she never showed back up anywhere.

seenister

this cover sounds a lil more like eimi, mugi also did everything for this one (art/mix/video)

oh she'll fit right in
:SelenHAHAhere:

also the voice + eng version of a jp song... yeah plum is definitely runie. i'm excited for her! i remember stumbling across her tiktoks and being impressed, and then being real disappointed when she never showed back up anywhere.

Assuming if Eimi is really Mugi, I just find it weird why her model is cute and funny. Mugi's model fits her well and it seems like the sexy voice is just her normal voice.

And yeah, I'm hyped for Runie as well. Just because she's a great singer, she's one step closer to being my oshi.

MagicHammer

I don't know about Eimi being Mugi, though the singing voices are similar that trailer voice/accent is far too different. I also can't find any evidence that she has any artistic ability either, all her art appears commissions/fan made. Worst of all she identifies as 'non-binary' and rides the pronoun wagon. Her Twitter is full of roommate posting and she even sometimes appears to forgo using her avatar and fleshstreams as well. Extremely Twitch generic, doesn't give off any PC vibes to me at all and you'd think if she was in someone would have told her to clean all that up.

Interesting timing with Plum though, she must have applied to Phase while she was still predebut with NexStage then bailed out right after debut as soon as she was locked in for PC.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Interesting timing with Plum though, she must have applied to Phase while she was still predebut with NexStage then bailed out right after debut as soon as she was locked in for PC.
But to accept this theory, I'd have to believe someone would give up working for a company that completely failed to run a 3D concert and doesn't advertise to join Phase Connect, and I simply can't believe it.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
She also confirmed none of them are her Twinnie so her Twinnie is from the potential upcoming JP gen
This is fueling my Beryl cope WAY more then it should be. Not necessarily the twinnie part, just the "she could still be in" hope. That's a monkey's paw I can live with... :takocope:

Bronze

Is there really no information regarding Hina at all? She's the only one without a proper theory about who she is, apart from her possibly being korean.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is there really no information regarding Hina at all? She's the only one without a proper theory about who she is, apart from maybe her being korean.
as of now i think theres no info yet

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
These are her former genmates and their sub count, ten months after debut. Meanwhile the new gen of Phase girls already have 1K subs after being revealed less than a day ago, and they haven't even debuted yet.
I'm curious. How does this compare to the gen 2 reveal? :unsure:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Is this Mugi? I'm not really sure but there's at least some similarity in singing voice. Mugi did her own MVs and mixing sometimes.
The trailer voice is a bit different but it also has an echo effect which makes it hard to compare. And I notice they both hate using capital letters...

e: Not the best comparison song link but I browsed some of her old karaokes and they're closer.
So if Eimi = Mugi is true, I come bearing gifts.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Bronze

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Need a distraction, so I'll hop on this train

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Here's a more current look. If this is legit, Fishman continues his streak of never hiring an unattractive woman.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Top Bottom