"Il piano di oggi e suonare il piano molto piano al terzo piano"Komachi Panko

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I wonder if Purin's DRG mod will get updated to reflect a completely different new vtuber for no reason.

MagicHammer

/vt/ also currently melting down over the Kana reveal.
Edit:

Looks like they might all be putting out some videos.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Bronze

Edit: Muyu's vid was here but its already been put, so here's an Uruka moment instead:

Limkin

Runie's design is top tier. The other big boobied one looks too much of a whore.

seenister

View attachment 59175
Where do i sign up to her aforementioned religion? I can dedicate my whole life to it :sanasmile:

Simping aside, is Meru any of them? That's the only theory other than purin and kana I remember being mentioned.
I swear they fucking airbrushed her cleavage in that post. Anyway, I'm not fucking disappointed. Finally a titty monster.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So 3 lolis, 1 coomerbait and another one? This feels like idol wave 2 all over again. Dragon has a nice model but the amount of children puts me off, stay safe from the glowies phasenigs, god knows how many lists you've been put on already. :SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
So 3 lolis, 1 coomerbait and another one? This feels like idol wave 2 all over again. Dragon has a nice model but the amount of children puts me off, stay safe from the glowies phasenigs, god knows how many lists you've been put on already.
Fishman is into lolis and he hung around in Purin's stream quite a bit too. It's not surprising that this was the result. Personally, I think they should have had a 6th talent for a little more variety. I wonder why he decided on 5 this time.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
All of them are very cute.
Purin has also said "Oppai loli is a sin! It shouldn't exist!" on stream before. I highly doubt she'd agree to a shortstack model.
Purin has shit opinions.

Is any one of them Beryl by any chance? Forgot to do the research but Fishman also stalked her streams often even after she debuted that last time under some rando JP corpo.

Bronze

Fishman is into lolis and he hung around in Purin's stream quite a bit too. It's not surprising that this was the result. Personally, I think they should have had a 6th talent for a little more variety. I wonder why he decided on 5 this time.
There's still "the other group" fishman mentioned thats allegedly not same as gen3 . Maybe that's why?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I want to see just how much of a facebook aunt Runie is, otherwise the hamster seems to be my favorite so far

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Is any one of them Beryl by any chance? Forgot to do the research but Fishman also stalked her streams often even after she debuted that last time under some rando JP corpo.
It was suspected that she would be Runie Ruse. Her previous identities were Hana Flores and Morino Peari. You can judge for yourself but it doesn't sound like her.

We'll be able to tell better when she speaks more, especially when she rolls her r's or says "arigato". Until then:
disappointment.jpg
Maybe @Bread Cookies is more familiar with her voice.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We gotta run out of Tsunderia talents at some point right??????????

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Purin has also said "Oppai loli is a sin! It shouldn't exist!" on stream before. I highly doubt she'd agree to a shortstack model.
What if she had a short stack toggle? That would be interesting wouldn't it?
Which one will you anti until they mad post about you on stream this time?
I'm not an anti anymore remember? I swore off being an anti and I gave my word which means never again.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Which one will you anti until they mad post about you on stream this time?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't know if I like toggles to change fundamental body parts, I think the vtuber should maintain the same body type unless they get a model update and want to change it. Feels too coomerish too.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
We gotta run out of Tsunderia talents at some point right??????????
This whole time Phase and Tsunderia were actually playing Monopoly. Phase bankrupted Tsunderia and is now slowly unmorgaging the properties they got from them. You will see Tsunderia Phase debuts every gen until "Everyone is Here!"

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Nice try with Hikanari, fishman, but I'm onto your game with Erina and Airi you always give the SEGGS models to the sexually frustrated pon girls so I'll take one stock of each and an extra of Runie because goth factor

Top Bottom