"Why do they all look black?!"Chikafuji Lisa

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Who wore it better?

1701728485305.png

Saya looks like a much cooler design than Kai. Much better colour scheme, too.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wait, weren't we promised a JP talent in Gen 3? Which of these five is it?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

MagicHammer

Is any one of them Beryl by any chance? Forgot to do the research but Fishman also stalked her streams often even after she debuted that last time under some rando JP corpo.
Yeah, he stalked her streams and super chatted her at least once. There were a large amount of coincidences that were pointing to her being in Gen 3, and then specifically being Runie, but now it seems that might not be the case.
I was getting slightly suspicious because their handwriting didn't really appear to match but the voices are also quite different. Even excluding the character voice she used over all her past identities, her 'real'(?) voice doesn't really seem to line up either.
Guess we'll know 100% once she starts singing.

Runie sent a tweet in Japanese and Hina sounds kind of ESL, that's all we got to go on for the moment.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know if I like toggles to change fundamental body parts, I think the vtuber should maintain the same body type unless they get a model update and want to change it. Feels too coomerish too.
Idk how nobody has come up with a toggle which makes their tits grow/shrink based on donos, seems like a devilishly easy way to bait money out of coomers.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Idk how nobody has come up with a toggle which makes their tits grow based on donos, seems like a devilishly easy way to bait money out of coomers.
there are

(I know because Sleepy has reported them for breaking TOS on Twitch)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I think it's actually a separate JP gen at some point... though fuck if I remember where I got that from.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I think it's actually a separate JP gen at some point... though fuck if I remember where I got that from.
Timestamped 52:17

He'll probably annouce them just shy of gen3 debut or just afterwards

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Wait

I forgot

I'm 90% sure one fell through, the video composition of separating them in 2 groups is a dead giveaway that someone was there and the last promo picture looks like they were going for pairs of 2 one looking at each side but the dragon is the one odd out.
The voices kinda blend together, I hope is just the teaser and the usual VA voice for the promo.
Purin has also said "Oppai loli is a sin! It shouldn't exist!" on stream before. I highly doubt she'd agree to a shortstack model.
DROPPED AND ANTI'ED FOREVER :pikafaku:
Who wore it better?

View attachment 59196

Saya looks like a much cooler design than Kai. Much better colour scheme, too.
I'm pretty sure it's also made by the guy who did jelly and yuko, the face is a dead giveaway. This is the only design that blew me away, the big tittied girls were a letdown IMO and the lolies are pretty ok but nothing to write home about. Better designs than idol that's for sure :Vesper-UNHINGED:
there are

SLEEPY IS A DIRTY SNITCH??:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart: Twitch tos is retarded but I can understand trying to take down the assholes shitting up the place but I don't like snitches. Sleepy lost some cool points in my book.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He'll probably annouce them just shy of gen3 debut or just afterwards
If Fishman has more talents lined up, it's going to be announced at least a month or two after the Gen 3 debuts, so as to not split interest in the talents and draw attention away from what their big marketing push will be.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Idk how nobody has come up with a toggle which makes their tits grow/shrink based on donos, seems like a devilishly easy way to bait money out of coomers.
There's one who literally looks like Squidward after he binged on Krabby Patties.
Solstice.webp

She also does vore, hypno, and breast expansion. No idea how Twitch TOS allows the outright fetish stuff.

HKMT

Fishman really just decided to go all in on the loli and sniped 2 of the most notorious loli chuubas. I kneel.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
there are

Thanks, i havent been able to watch my favorite coom thot twitch whoretuber for 3 months now. I know who's fault it is.SLEEPY IM COMING FOR YOU

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm 90% sure one fell through, the video composition of separating them in 2 groups is a dead giveaway that someone was there and the last promo picture looks like they were going for pairs of 2 one looking at each side but the dragon is the one odd out.

The Halloween poster only had the five in the background though. If one did drop out it wouldn't have been recently.

image (12).jpg

Bronze

I saw 2 mentions of Runie being Rei on /vt/ and since we don't have anything about other talents I will mention it here. Any ideas if its true or not?

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The Halloween poster only had the five in the background though. If one did drop out it wouldn't have been recently.

View attachment 59200
That was my thought too is that the Halloween art doesn't look edited or anything out of place. I assume it was 5 from the start too.
I saw 2 mentions of Runie being Rei on /vt/ and since we don't have anything about other talents I will mention it here. Any ideas if its true or not?
Rei who? Want to link to a wiki entry or old channel or something?

Limkin

SLEEPY IS A DIRTY SNITCH??:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart: Twitch tos is retarded but I can understand trying to take down the assholes shitting up the place but I don't like snitches. Sleepy lost some cool points in my book.
Alternative is she would get in their DMs, tell how cool they are, ask for home address and then swat them. She might be allergic to coomer shit and overall behave well, but it's no coincidence she is friends with Pippa. Pippa is a good influence on her. Sleepy is much, much worse

Bronze

That was my thought too is that the Halloween art doesn't look edited or anything out of place. I assume it was 5 from the start too.

Rei who? Want to link to a wiki entry or old channel or something?
She's said to be ex-tsun so i assume its Rei daimonji, one of the staff. No working link to point towards her. Only reason i considered the idea is because its from /tsunX/ so they might have heard her voice. Or i got baited.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom