"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I don't think anyone with their own set of pronouns is applying to Phase Connect. Thank God.
Leaches will leach wherever they can; they jump at the chance to change the prevailing culture of a hobby or job. and theres always going to be lazy retards who'll apply knowing they have no qualifications to whine about getting rejected later. they're all losers who think "all i need is my lucky break!".

seenister

View attachment 58564
I don't know, Hina looks the most stacked here. Saya looks flat.
Don't you dare use facts and logic against me...
In a more serious note, did they purposefully remove the cleavage for both Hina and Ruse? Both looked stacked there yet both cleavages' are non-existent in the recent model tease.

famous artist pipkun

Don't you dare use facts and logic against me...
In a more serious note, did they purposefully remove the cleavage for both Hina and Ruse? Both looked stacked there yet both cleavages' are non-existent in the recent model tease.
2d tits arent realistic dont have volume

seenister

2d tits arent realistic dont have volume
I mean even with Asanagi proportions, there's bound to be a cleavage with fat milkers. If there are no models with tits the size of Airi's or Erina's, I swear I'm gonna fry fishman.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
dizzy knew shiina's boyfriend yab. dont think she knew her personally like Airi does.

2000 application sand 90% of that are going to have pronoun preferences. yuck.
Dizzy's clique seems to be Pippa, Shiina (whom she used to manage) and Ember (Who became her best friend during their time in Tsunderia.) She writes tweets for Lumi among other things but reserves the right to bust her balls over some old, unstated grievances. She's also been to a spa day with Shiina back during her time behind the camera.

And when I say that they're a clique, I mean that Dizzy, Ember and Shiina are going on a ski trip soon acoording to Dizzy's stream just today.

famous artist pipkun

Dizzy's clique seems to be Pippa, Shiina (whom she used to manage) and Ember (Who became her best friend during their time in Tsunderia.) She writes tweets for Lumi among other things but reserves the right to bust her balls over some old, unstated grievances. She's also been to a spa day with Shiina back during her time behind the camera.

And when I say that they're a clique, I mean that Dizzy, Ember and Shiina are going on a ski trip soon acoording to Dizzy's stream just today.
i thought you meant before they joined phase.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I don't think anyone with their own set of pronouns is applying to Phase Connect. Thank God.
The Roman Catholic Church's modern problems mostly stem from a campaign by Communists to encourage their members to become Priests and Nuns. This is something that happens quite regularly to any organization. You're way under-estimating what type of dreck they'd get applying.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The Roman Catholic Church's modern problems mostly stem from a campaign by Communists to encourage their members to become Priests and Nuns. This is something that happens quite regularly to any organization. You're way under-estimating what type of dreck they'd get applying.
1) I don't think people with pronouns are going to risk "tarnishing their reputation" by joining Phase and associating themselves with Pippa and Phase Connect.
2) Fishman and other managers filtering applications are definitely screening potential landmines before they can enter the corporation. I think Sakana has enough awarenss of internet and general culture to remove people with pronouns from the application list

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Remember, The Rapture Queen has been spotted in Phase streams.

Phase does have a negative reputation in the pronoun sphere, but it is not absolute.
I can't say I particularly care, since I think The Rapture Queen is a bot.
Fair point.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Salado

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Rapture Queen occasionally changes the text of the message.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rapture Queen occasionally changes the text of the message.
If you can program a bot to trawl YT and look for livestreams to comment on and leave a message, you can pretty easily change the message the bot leaves.

Rock Hard

Shiina lives in the Bay area though. At the very least, I would have expected an off-collab between those two to occur if Erina was in the Bay are herself too, but it hasn't.
Wasn't it Santa Clara when she visited a cosmetics site during a stream and geolocated her?
They're nearly all lesbians too.
And Fishman is gay. This ain't idol.

Dizzy and Ember are both girlfailures bound to become lesbians as last resort.

Panko Enjoyer

I don't like either of them. @thhrang okay get cuffs and take me to phase jail, I said the thing again. I could have just "not said it" but I wanted to say it, again :smugpipi:
You get 1 white woman for merica and 1 white* woman for Europe, that's all you get.
*Italian: Brown
I hope Shiina calls you neurodivergent again on stream.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I think Airi had no PL. I don't know of Erina having one, but her voice is so good I would guess she had done something before. Probably less and less chance of any corpo Vtuber not having a Pl (or several) as time goes on, but who knows.
Airi has a PL it just hasn't been found she referenced it on her return stream
She said that there are cringe hour long let's plays on YouTube from when she dabbled in trying to make gaming content

She didn't say what game just that it was "not a stream game and most of the videos was her reading dialogue"

She also said technically she could show them because there is nothing dox worthy in the videos themselves but refuses to because she's embarrassed of them

She says streaming is so much easier cause she hates talking to herself in a lp format she can't get over the dead air of not knowing what to say, and the fact that in the moment recording no one is there but her until it is uploaded

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I hope Shiina calls you neurodivergent again on stream.
A 4th time? I'm sure she will since she runs every phrase she picks up into the ground.:shiinawangy:
Airi has a PL it just hasn't been found she referenced in on her return stream
Oh really? I just took her word for it that didn't have experience before but if she did.... Hmmmmm
Is it this where she talk about trying to make let play videos, or is there more too?

Wasn't it Santa Clara when she visited a cosmetics site during a stream and geolocated her?
I think that was the recommended shop location for the site she looked at or something, but yeah.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
A 4th time? I'm sure she will since she runs every phrase she picks up into the ground.:shiinawangy:

Oh really? I just took her word for it that didn't have experience before but if she did.... Hmmmmm
Is it this where she talk about trying to make let play videos, or is there more too?

I think that was the recommended shop location for the site she looked at or something, but yeah.

Yeah that

Bronze

Fishman should stop them or everything will be leaked.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 153618.jpg

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom