"Lui-nee, I want your kinoko"Kaela Kovalskia

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Kinda serendipitous that I am without an oshi to main just before Fishman's new generation of sad girls. This time I won't make the mistake I made with Shiina, I shall get in on the ground floor and stay loyal.
You should John Vtuber max and just claim one of each all the time

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
You should John Vtuber max and just claim one of each all the time
I could, but I don't want people talking about me. You know what people say about that guy.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I could, but I don't want people talking about me. You know what people say about that guy.
That's not very sithis of you...

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Kinda serendipitous that I am without an oshi to main just before Fishman's new generation of sad girls. This time I won't make the mistake I made with Shiina, I shall get in on the ground floor and stay loyal.
What about PL? Could it be there is someone in gen 3 with no PL? An untouched fertile field?:menhera:We're probably better off with them a bit broken in.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What about PL? Could it be there is someone in gen 3 with no PL? An untouched fertile field?:menhera:We're probably better off with them a bit broken in.
I dunno the newbs tend to turn out fun.

Who would you rather have? Uruka or Riroriroriroriroriro

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I dunno the newbs tend to turn out fun.

Who would you rather have? Uruka or Riroriroriroriroriro
I don't like either of them. @thhrang okay get cuffs and take me to phase jail, I said the thing again. I could have just "not said it" but I wanted to say it, again :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't like either of them. @thhrang okay get cuffs and take me to phase jail, I said the thing again. I could have just "not said it" but I wanted to say it, again :smugpipi:
I'm going to guess its not just her voice that filters you

She seems like she might actually be the dumbest member, is that your problem? Lol

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
That's not very sithis of you...
What is the music of life?
silence my brother

Does such a thing even exist in this space?

Bronze

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm going to guess its not just her voice that filters you

She seems like she might actually be the dumbest member, is that your problem? Lol
I don't know, I don't have a particular problem with her, I just also don't feel compelled to watch her streams.
What is the music of life?
silence my brother

Does such a thing even exist in this space?
I think Airi had no PL. I don't know of Erina having one, but her voice is so good I would guess she had done something before. Probably less and less chance of any corpo Vtuber not having a Pl (or several) as time goes on, but who knows.

another gook?
You get 1 white woman for merica and 1 white* woman for Europe, that's all you get.
*Italian: Brown

IonProxy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Here you go, It's harder to confirm 100% since she's done so much VA stuff, but the way she pronounces her 's' is very similar to erina.
I dont buy it, simply because her profile claims she's in the Bay Area. I refuse to believe Airi and Shiina wouldn't have manipulated her into more offcollabs just on that fact alone.
Ah! That could be the true hag then that Airi and Tenma were referring to

This REALLY sounds like her. 16 years ago

Hell no, is confirmed terminally Zoomer. And I could have sworn she was roundabout confirmed by others to be the youngest in Gen 2.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I dont buy it, simply because her profile claims she's in the Bay Area. I refuse to believe Airi and Shiina wouldn't have manipulated her into more offcollabs just on that fact alone.

Hell no, is confirmed terminally Zoomer. And I could have sworn she was roundabout confirmed by others to be the youngest in Gen 2.
bay is still far from la given the traffic. it is weird how erina and airi did an offcollab

Amoeba

awawawawawa
1701399009011.png

It's fun when anons pretend to be new gen

MagicHammer

Huh. Didn't envision her having pink hair.

View attachment 58395
I was actually thinking about this. That it was funny Sakana said he received around 2000 applications for Gen 3, but so far all evidence points towards at least 3/5 being nepo hires that were friends with multiple talents already.

IonProxy

seenister

View attachment 58395
Imagine if that were real.
Huh. Didn't envision her having pink hair.

I was actually thinking about this. That it was funny Sakana said he received around 2000 applications for Gen 3, but so far all evidence points towards at least 3/5 being nepo hires that were friends with multiple talents already.
He's just collecting his last oshis from Tsunderia and other talents he frequently SC'd like Poke badges.

Top Bottom