"Wait Greece is actually a country? Is this a country??"Etna Crimson

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

wrp

Girly games (The Sims, Stardew, Style Savvy, etc), flash games, JRPGs, MMOs, Resource management games, Strategy games. The problem is I like series (Let's plays) and the majority of Vtubers and streamers in general aren't doing lets play. To be honest let's play aren't as popular as before even for normal youtubers so... I like deep dive content in general but I like it when is well research and organized I know Shiina does some deep dives but she's to quiet for me and the themes she choose are boring (for me). The lack of organized series makes it difficult for me to watch streamers of any type, vtubers or not.
Shiina has been playing Stardew on Sayu's stream like every week since the start of her donothon, Pippa's been playing an MMO for once lately, and for strategy games look for Lumi and her indie friends Matoimiia (RTS mostly) and Clio Aite (Map games and cute:holohag:)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Girly games (The Sims, Stardew, Style Savvy, etc), flash games, JRPGs, MMOs, Resource management games, Strategy games. The problem is I like series (Let's plays) and the majority of Vtubers and streamers in general aren't doing lets play. To be honest let's play aren't as popular as before even for normal youtubers so... I like deep dive content in general but I like it when is well research and organized I know Shiina does some deep dives but she's to quiet for me and the themes she choose are boring (for me). The lack of organized series makes it difficult for me to watch streamers of any type, vtubers or not.
as for deepdives you can give lia a try since she does that every other day and on resource management probably jelly since thats where her tism lies

Bronze

Lumi played a lot of strategy games i think. I've seen her playing Warhammer total war, Warcraft 3 and some starcraft 2. She also played some factorio. They are on Twitch though so vods are a bit pain to find and i don't exactly remember when she played them.
Rie's playing fashion dreamer, and its 2nd part has a waiting room

Shiina played Civ 5 for 3 streams, don't know if she will continue.

These are the ones that come into my mind I'm sure others can put here if there's any other. And there's also gen3 who will most likely talk about their games on their debuts.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Thanks for the recommendations guys. I gonna need to become a phasefag anyway because my own fags are a little bit to faggy even for myself :fishmandispair:

UberSoldat

I feel you. Like the others said, Lumi is your best option right now. Tenma tries out different games every now and then (like Metal Slug recently) too.

These are the ones that come into my mind I'm sure others can put here if there's any other. And there's also gen3 who will most likely talk about their games on their debuts.
I wouldn't put too much stock into them. I've noticed that they don't matter a lot of the time and the vtuber just ends up playing what everyone else is already playing.

Awoogers

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I gonna need to become a phasefag anyway because my own fags are a little bit to faggy even for myself :fishmandispair:
that shit yesterday really did a damage on you huh :pippasadl:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
that shit yesterday really did a damage on you huh :pippasadl:
You have not idea, I'm still grieving.
I don't know if I should just edit my posts with answers I'm new to have people answering me lol.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't know if I should just edit my posts with answers I'm new to have people answering me lol.
I hope watching vtubers becomes fun for you again.

UberSoldat

I'm missing context, is that a good thing?

Awoogers

i hope youll find greener pastures this time and will find a chuuba you will wholeheartedly enjoy

and youll get used to replying stuff in due time

wrp

If it's any consolation, a few phase girls don't even care about the consent of non-fictional characters

Bronze

I feel you. Like the others said, Lumi is your best option right now. Tenma tries out different games every now and then (like Metal Slug recently) too.

I wouldn't put too much stock into them. I've noticed that they don't matter a lot of the time and the vtuber just ends up playing what everyone else is already playing.
True, but since they are debuting i would say checking it out is fine. Unless we know the PL, don't have much choice anyway. Some of them could appear in their first week at least.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I'm starting to get the feeling Purin isnt gonna be in gen3. Her dad seems to be in critical condition and shes really depressed right now.

Awoogers

I'm starting to get the feeling Purin isnt gonna be in gen3. Her dad seems to be in critical condition and shes really depressed right now.
yeah thats what im also thinking shes in a real bad situation right now after being in a literal surgery a few months back

its like all is out to get her

Bronze

yeah thats what im also thinking shes in a real bad situation right now after being in a literal surgery a few months back

its like all is out to get her
Is there a reason you think that, other than Muyu's tweets in general giving happy vibes? I've read her thread and holy fuck it was bad but if they got in long time ago then she still can be part of it.
Also who tf tells someone to "get over it, it is what it is" about hospitalisation of family members?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Is there a reason you think that, other than Muyu's tweets in general giving happy vibes? I've read her thread and holy fuck it was bad but if they got in long time ago then she still can be part of it.
Also who tf tells someone to "get over it, it is what it is" about hospitalisation of family members?
It would take immense amount of mental strength to be able to keep a happy charade when your last living parent is at death's door, and threatened with having to live the rest of your life with people who seems to hate you.
I don't think anyone could do that, let alone someone who has had quite a bit menhera moments in the past.

Awoogers

posted this in general but ill put it here again for archiving

purin is really in a bad situation right now

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Last edited:

wrp

To be fair, Jelly debuted in the middle of getting kicked out of her apartment.
It's not the sadgirls company for no reason

Bronze

Top Bottom