"I fought all of those Japanese aunties for the last pack of Strong Zero Lemon"Hakos Baelz

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Hopefully they can keep up the engagement for 3 more weeks (thxs fishman)

Short

God Damn the Sun

ReaL!
2023-11-27 1241.png

Bronze

Hopefully they can keep up the engagement for 3 more weeks (thxs fishman)

We still have Hina's silhouette reveal, which should happen in 24 hours. If they plan to reveal voice and models before debut and in separate days, it's 11 days of engagement in total. Even then they will have to cook something for rest of the days.

Anything else from Shiina's stream apart from totally accurate drawings? I've only seen Muyu's part and it only had Fishman confirming Hina being a bird.

Atlas

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

@thhrang It's all over, they like Krampus... some of them "too much" :whatastory:

Panko Enjoyer

Last edited:

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Muyu is rapidly becoming the generation's punching bag

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
I'm not really a Phase watcher because the girls don't play things I like but this gen has a Ruse so I expect this Ruse to be less disappointing than my other Ruze.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm not really a Phase watcher because the girls don't play things I like but this gen has a Ruse so I expect this Ruse to be less disappointing than my other Ruze.
What games are you into that there are no PC girls that scratch your gaming itch?

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
What games are you into that there are no PC girls that scratch your gaming itch?
Girly games (The Sims, Stardew, Style Savvy, etc), flash games, JRPGs, MMOs, Resource management games, Strategy games. The problem is I like series (Let's plays) and the majority of Vtubers and streamers in general aren't doing lets play. To be honest let's play aren't as popular as before even for normal youtubers so... I like deep dive content in general but I like it when is well research and organized I know Shiina does some deep dives but she's to quiet for me and the themes she choose are boring (for me). The lack of organized series makes it difficult for me to watch streamers of any type, vtubers or not.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Girly games (The Sims, Stardew, Style Savvy, etc), flash games, JRPGs, MMOs, Resource management games, Strategy games. The problem is I like series (Let's plays) and the majority of Vtubers and streamers in general aren't doing lets play. To be honest let's play aren't as popular as before even for normal youtubers so... I like deep dive content in general but I like it when is well research and organized I know Shiina does some deep dives but she's to quiet for me and the themes she choose are boring (for me). The lack of organized series makes it difficult for me to watch streamers of any type, vtubers or not.
Strategy games, Lumi is probably your best bet. She plays a lot of strategy games, including trying strategy games in Steam early access.

Pippa is now playing Old School Runescape every Friday if you want to play an MMO with a vtuber. She'll also occasionally play other MMOs with a bunch of notice as part of a collab, particularly with Kirsche.

Top Bottom