Dang it
Ward Security

The sunflower seed scrunchy is cute.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Today's lesbian moment bought to you by Hina:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It's probably a coincidence, but seeing Eimi written as EIMI on her badge makes me think of E1M1, the first level of Doom (Episode 1 Mission 1). A boomyshooty fan in Phase would be cool.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It's probably a coincidence, but seeing Eimi written as EIMI on her badge makes me think of E1M1, the first level of Doom (Episode 1 Mission 1). A boomyshooty fan in Phase would be cool.

The Mick Gordon version. 🤘

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I don't know what the origin of the video is or why it causes Eimi such anguish. Anyone got any suggestions?

Bronze

We've thought Sakana "oops" is early release of model tease, but unlike the first tease which lot of people accepted that, so far I've found only 1 reaction and it may be something else.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We've thought Sakana "oops" is early release of model tease, but unlike the first tease which lot of people accepted that, so far I've found only 1 reaction and it may be something else.
Maybe the real pon talent at Phase Connect is actually Sakana.

seenister

I'm starting to get the feeling Purin isnt gonna be in gen3. Her dad seems to be in critical condition and shes really depressed right now.
My autistic ass cross-examined Purin, NotPurin, and Muu's likes the other day and I personally think they are the same person due to the amount of random animal videos in her likes from more or less the same Xitter accounts (more apparent in the cat videos she liked). Checked the likes of the other girls as well for good measure but it was only Muu who had the same pattern of likes.

Of course this could be just another coincidence and I'm just a high-functioning retard.

Her dad's situation is so fucked though. Reminds me of my own who's now in a peaceful place. Praying for her and her dad. That shit really sucks.

Bronze

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Kalion

:)
Fishman adding another short stack to the company?
1701299881372.png
All short, no stack here. Sadly.

seenister

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Eimi has leaked her model.

Bronze

Edit: What do you mean wrong? Is this bait?

Screenshot 2023-11-30 224658.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Limkin

I see a lot of shadow under this boobs. It gives me hope

seenister

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Kinda serendipitous that I am without an oshi to main just before Fishman's new generation of sad girls. This time I won't make the mistake I made with Shiina, I shall get in on the ground floor and stay loyal.

Top Bottom